B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone been able to keep track of how many weddings Hope and Steffy have each had? I know there was the Aspen 2011 and the outside motorcycle one earlier this year for Steffy and then Hope had the chocolate cat fight wedding in February 2012, the wedding in Italy in June 2012 and of course the one airing now. Has anyone kept track?

• Members

They are wrong as this is the 4th attempt. There was the wedding where Liam showed up with a hangover (chocolate fight), Italy wedding and the one that Brooke sprung on them that Steffy stopped with her pregnancy announcement.

3 for Steffy? I'm pretty sure it's two. Aspen and the one in the black dress while pregnant. What am I missing

I swear Liam is the Todd Manning of LA

• Members

I haven't watched any of this! Any. I don't follow the younger cast, because they annoy me, the actors don't have the charisma that I need. Hope is particularly annoying and I can't stand her face and voice. Liam has the most annoying beard on TV ever, but the actor is not too bad! Steffy, I had a point where I liked her, but they turned her into nothing. Bye bye, don't like you anymore. I'm only left with the good old Brooke and her recycled sex scandals. And she is nearing 60. That's sad, but It's the only thing I can bare to watch on this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Hope does it again! She sees Liam with Steffy, misinterprets whats going on and breaks things off without discussing it with him. WTF?!? She's been making this SAME mistake over and over again for like 2-3 years and still hasn't learned her lesson. She's childish and immature and doesn't handle her issues head on like an adult. She really has no business being married, especially this being her 4th failed attempt

• Members

None of these babies have any business getting married. They are, like, 11 in terms of emotional maturity, and that's being harsh to 11 year olds.

I never noticed the boot polish on Bill until DRW pointed it out. Having said that, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. Might ask him to remove his ridiculous jewellery though.

• Members

Exactly. While the Steffy/Liam/Hope (and now Wyatt) merry-go-round has had it's moments, the one thing that has consistently bothered me has been the whole wedding thing. Why on earth would this young, goodlooking, career-oriented kids want to rush off and get hitched. Hello, you're young and rich in LA - they should be out partying and having fun! Hook-ups, short-term flings, whatever. It would be a lot more realistic and entertaining.

• Members

It all boils down to the fact that Brad Bell can't write for this generation of youthful characters, but like all daytime shows, they refuse to bring new, fresh, youthful faces into the writer's room, which in the long run would benefit when they're constantly trying to grab a younger audience.

The Steffy/Hope/Liam triangle would've been interesting from the start had they not 1) made Hope a sap 2) Actually made Liam a playboy that owned his crap 3) scraped the marriage concept. I would've been endeared as aforementioned if it was a group of young adults, acting like young adults. These kids are in their early to mid-20s acting like they are 40.

Archived