B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love watching TK as Ridge. He conveys so much with his face and eyes. Woo-hoo! What a gorgeous man!

And, I have a question:

Is there a website where I can read the day-ahead spoilers for the Canadian B&B episodes? There used to be BarbS and TSM but I can't find anything now. Also, I know I am going out on a limb here: Is there a place where I can watch the day ahead B&B episodes, as is thankfully the case with Y&R?

I only want to watch TK's scenes! smile.png

I wll not be sucked in by Brad Bells's Brooke or Liam and Hope/Steffy/Wyatt again!!

Thanks.

• Members

Excellent episode today. Who wrote it? Mulcahey?

Ridge and Brooke had such a good scene, the angst was there in a way I have never really seen before from Ridge. KKL really rose to the occasion in scenes which didn't reflect well on Brooke per se. And TK and HT have chemistry too. I feel for Katie's loneliness in a way I didn't before.

Even Hope and Liam had a good discussion with lots of insight into Hope's motivation for running away. I was compelled from start to finish. B&B is firing on all cylinders at the moment.

• Members

Seriously, are you blind? I watched part of today's show. KKL is barely recognizable as herself. She also has a weird face thing going on. She definitely does not look younger. If anything she looks worse next to TK who is aging naturally. He looks 100 time better with HT than KKL.

• Members

I'm a day behind because I prefer to watch B&B on tv guide, but I also am enjoying TK's Ridge a lot, he really is doing a great job of playing the character's history with Brooke, while building his own, but he can also act! The ending from today (well Friday's) felt like classic soap with those long stares!

I also love the growing rivalry between Donna and Quinn. I have to wonder sometimes if they went with this rivalry because Stephanie is no longer with the show. It wouldn't be out of character for Stephanie to go after Quinn because of her chasing after Eric

• Members

I agree with you. I mean, she's had some work done, that's for sure, but unable to emote? No way. She looks just fine.

However, I'm not really sold on TK looks-wise. I mean, I can accept him as Ridge but boy does he look like he needs a shower. And a shampoo. And some new clothes. I swear he's worn those mafia boss clothes since he joined the show.

Now on today's episode:

Heather Tom really is magnificent. She nails it every single time. I adore her.

Anyway Katie and Ridge are both hypocrits IMHO. How many times has Ridge stolen Thorne's woman? I'm a little sketchy on details but I think we've been there with Caroline, Taylor... And Katie as well stole Nick from Bridget as far as I know (I wasn't watching back then... bo-ring). Just jump into the sack already LOL

• Members

I hate it when the past (and the hypocrit word) is brought up as if it makes present actions OK. How long has it been since anyone did anything as bad as what Brooke and Bill did? Ugh. JMO. I think it just deflects from the current problems. It's one of the reasons I won't watch B&B anymore. Because if I watch, I want to post about it. Like now. LOL. The other reason is what has been done to Brooke and the fact that KKL defended Brill on Twitter. Too "Twilight Zone" for me. I'm not going to post about it anymore. tongue.png

I love TK's (and other actor's) messy rock and roll look, if they can pull it off. It never says to me "they haven't showered." Like "Daniel" on Y&R. Yum-mo.

Love y'all. Bye.

Archived