B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RJ is Ridge and Brooke's only child. I forgot when she had him. I'm guessing some time in 04. Same ole, same ole. Ridge was believed to be dead. Brooke humped Nick and found out she was preggers. Ridge came back. Paternity tests were done with I think Jackie rigging them in Nick's favor. A final one was performed and Ridge was revealed to be the dad. This was all around the time Sheila made her last appearance on the show with Massimo's "daughter" and Ridge fell into a damn oven, boiler, some crap but as aforementioned, he survived. However, he shouldn't be a child. He should at least be a teen in high school since he and Hope were kids together. But hey, this is B&B. Consistency never occurs on this show.

• Members

That was one Sheila story I didn't care for at all. I hated the fact they had to connect Sheila to Massimo, thus further connecting her to the Forresters. I would've preferred Sheila coming back, terrorizing/whooping Stephanie's a** one final time, and leaving.

Hate jungle Sheila like I loathed Phylsheila and Sarah Smythe, Daisy, and Ryder. A perfectly good villainess ruined by crap stories.

• Members

rolling my eyes at them bringing out RJ. I forget Brooke even still has anymore kids. I see they casted this kid with long brown hair so he would look more like TK. IA that he is too young. I get why they wouldn't want a teen but really he should be about Ally's age

I love that Kristen and Felicia got some meaningful airtime and they weren't used simply as extras to fill eats

Tony's gained weight.

Dayzee is at the shelter and will arrive later :rolleyes:

Where the heck was Steffy?

• Members

The episode was indeed very good. I'm a sucker for the 'From our family to yours' bit.

I'm shocked Tony still gets brought back to the show. Brad must think Paulo Benedeti is a nice guy or something.

Seeing JMC next to his 'daughter' LK who's his girlfriend's doppleganger was a little creepy.

It's funny that we are basically complaining that RJ is his real age LOL

Archived