B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks cute although the pose seems more like adoring fan club president.

Those Thanksgiving photos - poor Winsor Harmon looks like he's in Thinner. John McCook looks better now than Harmon does.

Wyatt reminds me of one of those washed up Disney Channel stars.

• Members

I'm sorry but KKL still stinks. She is just awful, but she has great screen presence and is a chem magnet. I get so pissed when they have that light surrounding Brooke's face trying to make her all angelic and sh!t. FAIL! TK and KKL will work out just fine because they have really good chemistry. The acting against non acting should not be a problem as TK worked with Minshew for years and he managed to pull it off.

Bridge has my full attention!

The crazy kunt convinces Steffy to go tell Liam her reproductive system has been glued back together so they can reunite? Really? I should be used to this fluff by now. Really, I should!

• Members

You said that KKL stinks & then compared her to Minshew?!! ohmy.png

Poor KKL, always getting unfair judgment. I've always looked at her as one of those rare actresses that disappears so completely into her part it's easy to think she's just playing herself. It's craziness to think she stinks. Craziness, I tell you.

• Members

Damn! Brooke backhand slapped Ridge!!! Was not expecting that. I was right -- they are setting Brooke's relationship with Bill up as a future drama. Not excited about the prospect. If they break up over this... :rolleyes: But they might make it work.

• Members

I got cold chills of FEAR down my back when I saw Steffy reminiscing about the Great Leffy Love that involved (a) paragliding in Aspen, (b ) the Bear Skin wedding in Aspen, (c ) random dancing in -- wait for it -- Aspen and, oh yeah, (d ) STEALING HER STEP-SISTER'S FIANCE!

Please, NO. I tuned out when the Bermuda Triangle ate B&B alive. I can't deal with millions upon millions of useless flashbacks from the previous day's episode (like, duh, I can't remember that long ago!) involving Leffy or Lope scampering around Brad Bell's backyard, chasing butterflies or some such nonsense. I just can't!

Crazy Eyes Quinn has the most awesome grey coat which has no sleeves! LOL, I know that sounds weird and it is, but it is so awesome and I am coveting it. Wonder if it is Zara?

I always forget how, uh, well-endowed KKL is but boy, they filled my screen today. No wonder TK was looking present and awake. I am totally buying Bridge in a way I never did with Ronn Moss, and that is because both actors are working overtime (but with the lightest touch possible -- it didn't feel heavy-handed at all) to create this story, this chemistry. It helped that Brooke Susan Lucci-ed Ridge's face right off the bat. TK is a lot less Ken Doll than RM, he's not so conscious of how he is standing, etc.

Archived