B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

So Quinn is basically doing the same thing Taylor did (with Steffy) jockeying her son a position with Hope; I just don't get it Hope must throw down in the sack cause she comes off to me slightly unhinged downright goofy.

IA, Wyatt does come off uber creepy desperate, whining (at a high pitch), begging pleading this woman who said no, then mommy goes to talk w/Steffy to get Liam so Hope will be freed up for Wyatt. Then Hope admits being attracted to him?

Oh here we go, same ole, same ole

I'll rewatch the Ridge/Brook reunion scene I tuned out after she spotted the petals in the waterfall; I went again, oh here we go...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Quinn is basically doing the same thing Taylor did (with Steffy) jockeying her son a position with Hope; I just don't get it Hope must throw down in the sack cause she comes off to me slightly unhinged downright goofy.

IA, Wyatt does come off uber creepy desperate, whining (at a high pitch), begging pleading this woman who said no, then mommy goes to talk w/Steffy to get Liam so Hope will be freed up for Wyatt. Then Hope admits being attracted to him?

Oh here we go, same ole, same ole

I'll rewatch the Ridge/Brook reunion scene I tuned out after she spotted the petals in the waterfall;

Oh here we go...

• Members

I agree 100% that TK is knocking it right out of the park as Ridge. I do understand why some people say, "hey, this isn't really Ridge". They're right, but I don't care, since this version of Ridge is better. I'm not sure I've ever warmed up to a recast for a 20+ year character this fast. Given the fact, that I could not stand Zack Slater and I am totally bowled over and thrilled to pieces. I might actually have to root for Bridge again. I never thought I'd see the day. TK has given this character some much needed depth.

The difference between Taylor and Quinn is that Taylor was the show's designated loser. I'm not so sure that is going to be Quinn's role.

• Members

Wouldn't the Brooke/Bill Liason have made the scandal sheets? Even the regular press would have been on it considering the shake up it caused at Spencer publications. Also, all the people Brooke, Ridge, Bill, and Katie would have in common. The is no way in hell Ridge wouldn't have heard, but I'm willing to play along. The funniest part of this is that Ridge left Taylor's ass in Paris with barely a mention. I'm one of the few that seem to want Taylor back, but I still thought that was funny.

• Members

She def has a crush on Liam but she's not even remotely in his age group and it would be extremely icky of them to be put together. I know that the show is not above that but I have hope it won't happen because, so far, Liam has shown exactly ZERO interest.

But, if we must keep Hope, then put her with Wyatt. Again, he makes her come ALIVE.

I would love to see Steffy & Bill.

Stich is fantastic. There is good reason why he ALWAYS directs locations.

It's a cheap plot device to create some drama. Apparently, reconnecting with the love of your life after 15 months suddenly isn't dramatic enough. Bell wants to use it as a shocking reveal. If it hasn't happened by Wednesday's episode, he'll prob have Ridge settle down with Brooke and then act all indignant after he finds out. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

• Members

I'm not as sure. She's in college and I didn't have the impression she's a first year. B&B is always a little shady with ages, but I'm thinking something like Ally is 20, Hope is 23 and Liam and Wyatt are both a couple of years older.

I won't be surprised if we hear Ally is graduating college this spring. I don't think they would have taken the character off the bench if she wasn't going to be for either Liam or Wyatt.

• Members

Could it be?! She always struck me as 16/17, although she clearly must be at least 18... But, when you put them together, the way Aly acts all teenage-girl with a crush, the difference seems vast. It seems like she's just making her first steps out into the world, so she might be 18ish. Liam would be around 25, I agree. Liam also hasn't shown any interest in her but that could change immediately.

• Members

I would have thought so too from the way she acts, she seems like a high school girl. On one of her first days though she was talking to Thorne about dropping pre-law because she didn't like her internship.

There would definitely be a vast difference in life experience, but B&B thrives on that kind of semi taboo crap. Bridget and Deacon with Eric listening for example. That one was particularly disgusting.

What I can't remember is if Liam is older or younger than Wyatt. Scott Clifton has such a baby face that still looks 22 to me.

I just want to see more of Ridge for the next few days. I will be the first to apologize to Brad Bell for my skepticism. I'm sorry I doubted you Brad. TK and KKL are lighting up the screen, imo.

• Members

It sure does. Hmmm. Let's see.

Bell might have lucked out, even if this is barely even Ridge. The interesting thing will be to see if TK will keep up the energy when he settles down.

I really feel like she is, but is she ever even at school?

Indeed. KKL is fantastic; she gives the scenes and her partners everything. If Fridge survives, it will be because of her.

Archived