B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He sort of is for me, too. He redeemed himself after the awkwardness of Friday and connected much better with JMcC who rose to the occasion. He wasn't as haughty as RM's Ridge but more human, vulnerable, and that's a quality B&B lacks sometimes. His accent sounded American to me, perhaps a bit too NYC? The only issues I had were with his grey opening shot and the way he handled his martini like it was a gun. Or a toothbrush.

The clincher will be the chemistry test with KKL and HT.

Good episode today. B&B always looks stunning and professional. It is so restful on the eyes.

• Members

Thinking about this recast...

Obviously hindsight is a fine thing, and when they hired Don Diamont a few years ago, TPTB had no way of knowing that RM would leave later down the line. But in some ways, DD could have made a good Ridge recast and TK as Dollar Bill. Facially, Kaye has a small resemblance to Jim Storm (Bill Sr).

• Members

I cant get over that accent. He is not Ridge to me and I hope this is one of those gone by summer roles

Oh and the opening is a disjointed hot mess! They need to work on better transitions bc those quick flashes to the crowd/models happens to abruptly and feels horribly pieced together

• Members

I warmed to Kaye today with KKL, as many predicted she would be his saviour. He isn't Ridge, but he isn't awful, they might as well have given him a new character because Kaye and Moss are poles apart. But Bell was smart and he did a beautiful exterior shoot for the first Brooke and Ridge scene, chose the right music and ta-da instant chemistry.

Archived