B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes she's grown, like 26 or 27. She's a virgin so I guess her stallions keep her going at night...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4sUQ9liyTI

Taylor was the one woman that called Bill out on his crap and never fell for his bull. Their scenes were always great, especially how annoyed he used to be with her and how she didn't give a damn

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So someone is being paid to write fanfic. I've read about this practice, and often the person just signs most of the profit away and no longer has any right to their work. Not sure if this is what's going on here.

That cheap computer animation cover is not going to move copy. Taylor looks like she's recovering from being maced.

• Members

Absolutely! I was literally on guard for him attacking/raping her throughout the whole scene, to be honest. I don't know if it's being done on purpose or Brooks just happens to play it that way, but there's something seriously off about him.

• Members

ZgJVgm7.jpg?2

Yay! its safe to watch the show again. She looks absolutely gorgeous

Wyatt is a creep and needs to go away. Go Liam. I cant believe Wyatt acts like kissing and flirting with Liam's fiancée is no big deal

LMAO at Quinn walking by Donna and telling her to shut up before she even utters a word

Isnt Taylor in Paris? I don't like that there was no mention of her

• Members

Ugh. Why did Hope choose drab ass Liam? I swear got poke in the head one too many times when Brooke carried her.

I'm hoping Steffy, who I loathe, or even Ally, join forces and break these two up for good. Ugh.

And I'm loving Quinn day by day. I love a psycho soap mom that'll do anything for her son. Hopefully, she'll kill Liam. *sighs* One can only hope. . . .

• Members

I was on the edge of my seat throughout yesterday's episode. First of all STEFFY. Steffy needs to come back, preferably with JMW playing her because she was like a breath of fresh air yesterday (and y'all know I love KM as Hope). The Brooke-Hope axis needs a counter and Taylor-Steffy is that counter.

Secondly... QUINN. I have been very lukewarm about Rena Sofer joining the show, mostly because I would rather have Hunter Tylo and Lesli Kay on the show permanently than her. I still do. But Quinn piggybacking Steffy's ride in order to get her to stay in LA was such a baller move. Crazy Quinn is really driving story at the moment. "Shut up, Donna!" :lol:

Darin Brooks spitting and yelling all over Liam, yeah Wyatt has a screw lose too. But what Liam is doing is pretty objectionable.

Today... Friday 13th. And nuRidge!

Archived