B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's already licked honey off of his finger, I think on the next scene it'll be on his chest and the scene after that on his...

All while moaning: "Ooooooooh, honey bear...."

Who said BB can't do steamy (sticky?) sex scenes?

• Members

Ok so I finally started to watch again on TVGN and the only question (which already echos what people have been saying so far) When the F did Eric and Donna get back together?!?!?blink.png

I did like Quinn sparring with Donna, that finger licking thing was NASTY!! and she had every right to call her out of it! I hope they don't try to make her another Sheila clone though....

How old is the actress that plays Alexandra? she's actually a lot prettier then I thought IMO.

• Members

But looks like her gramps. I'm sorry, I wish they wrote of Eric with Stephanie and Widge. He's just not needed. And to have a young and sexually vibrant woman like Donna fawning over him? Get her back together with Justin - there's real history and heat there.

• Members

jKEYr5j.jpg?1

WTF did I just watch? Rick and Caroline get married on the spot at Thanksgiving? And Maya is happy and excited for them? I couldn't believe he asked Maya to help Caroline with her wedding gown. Wow, things have changed since I watched.

Pam has a bf? Who was that guy hanging around her?

• Members

I disagree. I think that Eric has been needed for continuity and familiarity if nothing else. Losing Stephanie, Ridge and Eric in a short timeframe would have been too much. But I agree that revisiting him and Donna is a big mistake. She is someone who is definitely not needed on the other hand, and I would not object if she was written out in favor of someone like Felicia.

• Members

I'm less than a week behind and haven't skipped any episodes but that pic is still a major "WTF?!?!" NOTHING on screen suggests that that could happen. Last I saw of Maya she was sulking around with Carter, clearly longing for Rick. I can't believe that she and Caroline are being nice to each other. That is just crazy and a waste of a good storyline which did a lot to help shape Caroline as a character.

• Members
so it's just another case of Bell's schizo writing?? Wow. I was wondering why Maya was helping Caroline with her dress and they didn't play it off awkward or odd. It was like they were girlfriends and made no sense to me but then again I'm not a regular viewer so I assumed something changed to have them be so friendly and Maya a Rick/Caroline supporter

Archived