GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that I have anything against him, but Tyler Christopher being back on contract just adds one more to the list of reasons I won't watch this awful show live.

Nikolas has been a sleaze since he hooked up with NL's Emily and he's taking not taking no for an answer from Liz to the realm of Unfortunate Implications here. Reminds me of his daddy.

FV gives him a contract and caters to the OLTL3, yet I can't BUY a Mac/Felicia scene?

• Members

it's very disrespectful to not include her since they made such a big deal about her returning, but look now they are barely using her, I would assume she would've been put next to Luke in the opening..

I swear if Maura West and Bryan Craig are put in first, I know they don't give a damn, just like JFP

• Members

so apparently Laura Wright spoke at her event, saying PP did GH a disservice by pulling Roger Howarth, Kristen Alderson and Michael Easton the first time. First off, they pulled the characters, which they OWN, second, Roger went back on his own and Kristen was ready to return to OLTL, so how do u explain that???

Archived