GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the key is that Felix is disgusted by Brad and only forces himself to pretend otherwise.

They've done this repeatedly. The only time that Felix is interested in men is straight men.

It's a not so subtle hint about who the true studs are supposed to be.

For all the whining Ron did about criticism of Felix over gay stereotypes, everything about this loser character has been a stereotype, and a poor one at that.

• Members

Britt dealing with that thirsty trick was probably the best part of the show today

Brad brought all of Britt's files to her bc it was safer with her than him? WTF? She is living with Felix and Ugly Betty, the two people that are out to get her.

rv5KCkl.jpg

Yay to Asian nurse still having a job. She was an extra back on PC yet still appears in the same capacity on GH. They never got rid of her. Good for her

Previews:

F--k Sonny, telling Anna to get the hell out

Mumbles Jerome comes face to face with Duke. I want to see if her connection to the Mob Jeromes is confirmed or denied once and for all

• Members

I see no reason why Sean Blakemore has to film fully clothed. Ugh!

Felix - STFU!

Once again, Lucy just runs in for no apparent reason. She reminds me of Larry Dallas from Three's Company. Did he ever just walk in? I'm sure she has a story, and I just can't see it yet.

The Davis House, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Absolutely nothing was written for these 2, and an entire eppy dedicated to this twat's "departure" was ridiculous! Again, Haley P is Kristen Alderson all over again. Minimally talented plain ass girl at the center of the teen drama. Makes no sense to me!

• Members

I've been saying this for months about HP but everyone was talking about how great she was until they got deep into this crap with Molly and Rafe.

I prefered Samantha Logan on the few epis I watched of 666 Park Avenue. Taylor is walking stereotype who's purpose is to prop Molly and Rafe. They're really laying it on thick with the attitude and slutty behavior and we're never gonna get a good reason for why she is the way she is. And on top of that her only connection is newbie Felix who's a crappy character as well so why the hell should we care?

Archived