GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's bad that's for sure. I never in a million years would believe Sonny would kill Carly (or Brenda for that matter) after all they've been through. Is the audience supposed to take this seriously? I gave up my Sonny fancard years ago, but this is really horrid writing. RC has no idea how to write for the character. Is this a means to make Franco look better? LW is doing a good job playing this, though. I actually believe she is fearful of Sonny.

• Members

EVERYTHING transpiring onscreen right now is to make FrankenTodd palatable!

Carly afraid of Sonny? In what world? Sonny threatening to kill Carly? NEVER! He may want to ring her neck at times, but CarSon have been thru it, and are always there for one another. Sonny so pissed because Liv got shot? GMAFB! Even nonCarly fans thought this was ridiculous, and plenty have wanted her dead for eons!

And for what? The HeinousUnnecessaryRetconnedResurrection From Hell?

• Members

Count me as a nonCarly fan that thinks this is absolutely ridiculous. I have wanted her to fall off a cliff for years (although I have warmed to LW's version in recent years), but not at the hands of Sonny. I loathe Carson with the fire of a thousand suns, but it doesn't change the fact that I believed they loved one another and have been through a ton. Sonny would never harm Carly EVER. Especially not for Olivia. And, yeah, it was a stupid move on Carly's part, but has he met Carly? Every move she has made since 1996 has pretty much been stupid. LOL!

• Members

Why does Shawn get a free pass from Sonny but not Carly? I couldnt believe he was sitting in her house waving a gun, threatening to kill her all while going on about how she took advantage of poor Shawn. Why is Carly being such a punk bitch? She should tell him to f--k off and get the hell out. Threaten him back and use your kids to guilt him if necesary

Archived