GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never appreciated his writing. I enjoyed some performances, but I do not give him credit. I thought his stories (I use the term loosely) were pretty bad. Silly, meandering, endless drivel. But I still loved my show in spite of him. I will say, he isn't as bad as Dena Higley. Faint Praise.

• Members

JP and Cheap,

I'm trying to figure out who's Carly is worse, Guza or Craptini! Guza never developed this character at all. I only cared for LW's version, but that's enough to know that this character should have changed years ago. Miscarriage due to mob violence, Michael ran away due to mob violence, Michael shot in the head due to mob violence! Yet this woman's life and way of thinking NEVER changed.

Craptini bounced this woman from one pole to the next as they made a fool out of her, and she had no real purpose. Carly is a lot of things, but completely stupid? Not even! She would have sniffed Johnny and Todd's lies out in a nano second. Johnny sends Carly on a Chinese Food run so that he and Todd can have a friendly conversation?! Absolutely Heartbreaking that she went w/no questions asked AND THESE 2 GUYS HATED ONE ANOTHER! 2012 was a really bad year for Carly!

Wolf is the only writer who got it right! Cheap, you didn't see his writing for this character, so naturally, you are bound to believe this sh!t here is good. Now, while I easily admit that the last month or so of Carly has been good, she has been incredibly lacking since before and after Garin Wolfe!

As for yesterday's show, with the exception of Sonny foolishly waiving that silver cannon, the scenes were good, and Carly was not scared of Sonny. She told him to get out, and Sonny had to, once again, remind Carly that he's the boss. Carly was not in fear for her life. She is upset that her actions put Liv in the hospital fighting for her life. I don't see how anyone thought for a second that Carly was afraid Sonny would shoot her. That didn't play out onscreen at all! Sonny with the gun? That was just stupid writing! He already told Carly off, so to shock the audience and add "drama", TIIC thought it a good idea to have Sonny go over with a gun? Who did they think they were fooling? That was painful and ridiculous!

• Members

The Shawn being one of the most evil narrative has begun on the interwebs. Shawn according to Franco fans had no go after Franco because:

1. Franco wasn't an immediate threat to anyone.

2. Franco isn't a personal enemy of his.

Alexis supporters are saying Shawn didn't have the moral high ground against Alexis because every person killed or attempted to kill was a peraonal enemy of hers or a threat to her family.

• Members

Some people are just determined to be wackos. I mean how dare anyone try to kill a character played by Roger Howarth! Some are so pissed with Carly because she had no business doing what she did. Lawd!

Shawn rocked yesterday, and I'm super happy he was not written as some punk begging Alexis for another chance. He told that hypocritcal bitch to step!

Archived