GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's just how Sam behaves around everyone on this show who is not Jason (or on occasion, John McBain). She's been that way for years.

He and a few other people were whining that PP was going to reverse on all of these things and speculated that they could give the three characters back next.

They didn't get the memo about it being a syndication thing, I guess.

• Members

Anna/Carly wub.pngwub.pngwub.png Dante should have been absent cause no one needed him. I wanted to see Carly and Anna go at it! And is Carly the only person who understands how this mob thing works? Throwing Connie's name out was so funny. I loved it!

Shawn wub.pngwub.png

The losers at the Q mansion can go at any time! TinkerDumbo the clown is just so wrong for so many reasons. I can't stand the sight of him! EPIC FAIL! Sigh... hopefully, this can be turned around cause we are stuck with that thing!

Everything was wrong with Liz today. The hair was just nasty. Get rid of those extensions, girl! Over muscular boney body, and just no [!@#$%^&*] color! This young woman is stunning, so what's going on?!

Michael/Starr/Morgan? Jammy was gross, but why would anyone compare this to the GL story? Wasn't there a proper build to cousins falling in love? As it stands, Michael is upset because he can't !@#$%^&*] his cousin, someone he met not long ago and has no reason to lust after. She started as a vile little creature duping his brother, and not enough time has elapsed to have changed that.

Alexis is such a stupid hypocrite, and she's been that way since like, forever!

• Members

lol. Perhaps he can leave again and return as Jason. Can't imagine anything being more ridiculous than this current debacle! My guess is that he knows this was a mistake. Too bad! The legacy of lovable rapist clown stands, and RH better make the best of it.

Archived