GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's with this dialogue. Evil gay lab guy "Usually you breeders aren't so predictable" (getting past the fact they had the gay guy try to insult the straight ones by saying breeders--is there a gay law I missed saying that straights are meant to be unpredictable?) Ellie and Spinelli not understanding that the note was a trap/trick? Sabrina saying that Felix was slut-shaming Taylor? Felix saying sex is different for boy because they can't get pregnant (I love how soaps still mostly think the worst and only consequence of random sex is baby) Oh and Patrick's moral objection to checking Sabrina's blood.

Sigh.And I'm only half way through.

• Members

The concept of Taylor is not new. The problem is, we literally just met her, so why would we care anything about her or if she gets TJ? She has "us" automatically rooting for Molly and Rafe, and that's insane. The decision has already been made and the audience was not even needed.

• Members

Ha no back to Montreal for a few weeks :P

Wow Molly writes fast--I checked on Amazon and Maine Squeeze hits stores this Aug--apparently Love in Maine was in March. I'm sure they're really well written.

I love how the only times (well twice now) we get a hint of gay sex on this show it' because to help his best friend ever, Felix does things like showers and let's Brad ogle him. Hot.

• Members

Oh Shaun, of course nobody would expect a teen to drink on prom night. Never mind that he told you everything that happened, isn't exactly vomiting or in the hospital for alcohol poisoning and did (at least from what we saw) insist on using protection. I guess like Alexis he has a completely separate moral code for his children.

Archived