DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL yes, that was a great line Will had about Stefano, EJ, and Nick having a beer and talking about trying to blackmail him over the same thing. I also feel bad for Kristen and don't want her to get hurt. That's why I mentioned the other day I was glad at least she would have EJ (or Jennifer, I guess) to talk to if she and Brady do have problems. I think even if it ends, Brady cares about her enough and has seen enough of her vulnerable side that he wouldn't want to end it in a really manipulative, deceitful way though.

I forgot to mention, I also loved Nancy and Nicole's conflict on Wednesday. Lots of great lines! And Nicole's head-shaking!

Another thing I forgot to mention, I like that Nicole took a liking to Vargas at first when she didn't know who he was. It gives more layers to Vargas and may make him more a long-term character if he and Nicole end up together, despite themselves. We saw at the end that Vargas still definitely has a con game in mind though, so I have a feeling the show may go the route of Vargas causing some kind of harm to Nicole, which makes Eric question his faith and realize his love for Nicole -- something like that.

One more thing I forgot -- I like that Will contradicted Sonny when Sonny told Gabi Will had nothing to say to her. Will said to let him decide that, to let him speak for himself. I like how Will stands up for Gabi and for their friendship, just as Gabi stood up for Will to Nick. It also shows that Sonny isn't perfect and has a vicious side, and shows that Will and Sonny can have disagreements too.

• Members

I love reading your posts and look forward to reading your take on the daily happenings of the Salemites. I may not agree with your opinions on all aspects/characters , but it is great to read someone with passion for the show! Especially a newer viewer of the soap.

For me, the show is not horrible by a long stretch.. but now I see potential for it to be even better. The show has some great breakdown and script writers.. and they deserve most of the credit for how improved the show is. I just think the headwriters are the weak point for me.

I'm all for Chloe going crazy given what she went through on her last stint on the show, but I don't like the motivation for such a drastic change. Who would lose their mind over Daniel?!?! I could see why she doesn't value herself given that she was raised in foster homes and seen as Ghoul girl during her first year or so on the show, but I wish her past were the reason for the break as opposed to stupid Daniel (whose very creation and existence should be credited as a jump the shark moment for the show, imho).

I love that Kristen is not so over the top psycho as she was circa 1996-1998. The mid 90's was an era where love triangles really became lopsided where the show would intentionally make the third person in the triangle into an evil psycho in order to prop up the supercouple when before, the third person was a level headed person. Kirsten is an example on this as well as Annie Dutton on GL during this era as well. Sadly, the show is still employing this technique and I wish that the trend would go away since I view it as lazy writing. The point of a triangle is for the viewer to be torn over who the person in the middle should be with. You should the good points of the characters, and the flawed parts of the characters as well. Plus, I'd love to see it where the two people fighting over the person in the middle both just say screw it and move on. Would be very very refreshing.

• Members

Anne works at University Hospital. She dislikes Jennifer and has for a while now, before Chloe came back. Anne would always get annoyed at Jennifer just leaving work all of the time, etc. Chloe came back and it turned out she and Anne were friends. Anne has been helping Chloe break up Dannifer.

• Members

She was Enid Wexler in Legally Blonde - He most famous quote was "Hey how ya doing? I'm Enid Wexler! I graduated from Berkelely with a masters in womens studies emphasis on the history of COM-BAT! And last year I single-handedly organized the march for lesbians against drunk driving"

• Members

epqpdtV.gif

Yay! Go Sonny. Too bad his boyfriend is a spineless idiot.

I absolutely cannot with this Chloe stuff. Her obsession with Daniel is SO pathetic. Standing around crying for an entire episode over Daniel and Jen having sex... ugh. I can't wait for her to leave because she's ridiculous and her return has been so stupid. She's nothing but angst for the worst couple on the show. Next!

Archived