DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicole and Vargas? I could get on board with that...

ScreenShot2013-03-21at103513AM.png

I'm wondering if he actually did rape Nick in prison as speculated though, and for what purpose (General rapist feelings of power? Or was he actually obsessed/thought he was in love with Nick?).

• Members

After Monday and Tuesday Dannifoe overload, I didn't feel like watching Wednesday. But it was much better than the previous two. Clearly Levinson > Ford.

Loved Nancy and Nicole trading barbs. I guess Chloe and Nicole will be on the outs for a quite some time.

Oddly, I felt sad for Kristen that she actually had nobody of value to share her engagement with - If Jen is the best you can muster, then your life sucks (hear that Hope Brady!). I actually think she was genuinely excited to get enagaged for more than just her diabolical plan coming together - the fact that someone loves her that much (or so she thinks) is a big esteem boost for her. I love ED so much and her portrayal of Kristen. I loved her on screen from the minute she came back and I'll cry the day she heads back to Genoa City.

I can't for Jen and Dan anymore. I can't. Firstly Anne is totally justified for hating her. It's freaking daylight during the week and this lazy cow hasn't been to work in ages. Even her daughter has been to the hospital more than her. Now she is taking more personal time to go to Smith Island. I'm surprised Anne hasn't smashed Jen's face in. Daniel is a waste of space - he has zero personality. People say he has been rewritten so many times in his time in Salem - nonsense, he has always been this vacuous presence.

John reminds of an old man with severe constipation that it makes him unpleasant to be around. Eat some prunes John! Marlena will thank you.

Hello Vargas!

vargasheader.jpg

ETA: Ha! We posted Vargas at the same time!

• Members

Tomlin or somebody clearly has the hots for Shawn Christian. IDK. Dannifer is AWFUL. Of course JJ is next to be thrown under the bus probably. Chloe is a mess over him and Nicole was just as a mess thankfully she has since recovered quite nicely. Eric and Vargas are much better choices to lust after.

• Members

The conspiracy theorist in me believes that NBC are forcing Dan on us. I think Tomsell are writing them extra awful in a passive-aggressive attempt to whip up a fan disgust campaign! I mean seriously - to have them do that unspeakable thing at the Horton cabin! and for so long! KGB says thank you for new torture material...

• Members

I thought Daniel and Jennifer having sex at the cabin was a natural culmination after the many times they were almost there but interrupted by Chloe. This had to be coming, and if it hadn't, it wouldn't have made sense given what had gone before. Shawn Christian is a good actor who gives Daniel subtlety and personality, and shows Daniel's reactions in his face and his eyes to what is going on in a scene. The only real bad thing about the story for me has been and continues to be Chloe's over the top desperation and psycho stalking. Chloe wouldn't even listen to her mother trying to save her from utter humiliation.

Liked EJ trying to tempt Sonny to the dark side for Will's sake. Liked Sonny not wanting to "manipulate" Will into something Will doesn't want to do.

Liked Will and Sami's talk where Will was trying not to make Sami feel bad but also not encourage her to do anything illegal, or move in with Stefano who she hates, which might just make things worse for her or for Will. Also liked that Will figured out EJ was involved by Sami's use of "untenable."

I knew Gabi wouldn't just roll over and not protest when she found out Will had signed away his rights! Even after Nick lied about Sonny threatening them, Gabi held her ground. Hopefully Will will tell her enough that she will continue to stand up to Nick. I know there are some people in this thread who keep wanting an intra-Horton custody battle but I have a hard time seeing how it would be true to what characters should want in this situation. Anyone but Nick wouldn't want Will to be out of his baby's life entirely. A family would be fighting to avert a custody battle, not take sides in one.

Cheap21, I also think that Brady in part is marrying Kristen to get back at John, and I agree that's ironic since that was why Kristen wanted Brady to propose to her too, to get back at John. Delicious writing. But Brady does love Kristen too and I think they are both wanting to spend the rest of their lives together right now.

Most looking forward to Will/Gabi talk Friday!

• Members

Will "EJ, Stefano and Nick should all get together, have a beer and talk about how they all blackmailed me over the same thing"

Another good line was when he mentioned bringing in Caroline into their schemes and Ciara being the lookout for EJ and Sami...lol

I cant with Chloe. She is psychotic. Why isn't anyone suggesting she go seek psychiatric help again. I see a woman who is on the verge of cracking again

Ewww, the Jennifer/Daniel stuff is NOT what someone needs to see first thing in the morning. I skipped to the next scene

tumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo2_250.giftumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo3_250.gif

tumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo4_250.giftumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo5_250.giftumblr_mk17cx5yms1rxy0aqo6_250.gif

These two were perfection the other day

I probably shouldn't care since she's been the deceiver her, but I don't want her to get hurt. I cant help it bc I love her. She already has a fragile history. Brady hurting her could cause her to break

Archived