DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

their entire exchange was made of win! I didn't even remember them being acquainted enough with each other to have so much hate then I remembered Nicole and Chloe used to be enemies and figured that was it. I love that Nancy is being written closer to her original interpretation. Selfish, manipulative bitch.

I did love Nancy calling Chloe out on overplaying her hand towards the end. Chloe is coming across psycho. Seriously Kristen seems to be more sane than her and that's saying a lot

Speaking of Kristen and Brady, I hate that he is using her. He's only agreeing to marry her as revenge towards John, which is ironic bc that's Kristen's reason to. BUT Brady doesn't know that so it seems kinda messed up especially knowing her history

Why cant Anne be on everyday?

tumblr_mjzyuzuuEg1qjhgspo2_250.jpg tumblr_mjzyuzuuEg1qjhgspo1_500.jpg

His character may be an a-hole but he's a beautiful man

• Members
Yes. He (along with the writers) adds layers to what would otherwise be an utterly revolting character. BB infuses an underlying vulnerability and pain that intrigues me and makes want to know and understand what Nick experienced in prison. He compels me to want to know how his character's incarceration shaped the character we see today. Most of all, he (along with writers) enables me to care for Nick. I look forward to Nick indirectly or directly encountering Vargas NOT because I want to see him get his comeuppance, but because I'm ready for his story to be told. I know BB will hit it out of the park.

• Members

Honestly surprised they never killed off Glen and Barb and had JT come back to town to live with Bo and Hope. That's a story I'd still explore except I'd kill Glen off and have Barb use JT to try and extort money out of them. Too bad there's no Bo around for this

• Members

Yeah, Sofia Landon Geier is who I meant. Her scripts were a revelation amongst all the mediocre scripts being churned out. I actually think Melissa Salmons is the best SW on this show now - even better than the Cullitions, and their scripts are all probably of a higher standard than SLG's - but they all benefit from better breakdowns. That era had Higley, Victor Gialanella, Randy Holland and other terrible writers.

Archived