Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see there was quite a discussion surrounding my comment about why or why not Chris Engen departed the role of Adam.

Whatever the reason behind it, I see there is a clear consensus.... notwithstanding that business, the character is disgusting.

I had totally forgotten he burned Ashley's fetus.....

That's right up there as far as gross moments go.

Liza and Ryan (AMC) having sex in the bushes I could have done without as well.

• Members

I thought the storyline where Krystal, Simone and Liza decided to "share" Tad on AMC was repulsive. There was one scene where Liza showed up at Tad's house and patiently waited for Krystal (who had spent the night) to put her clothes back on. Once Krystal was gone, Liza led Tad back into the bedroom for a little afternoon delight. Eww. It says a lot when Krystal "Lab Tech BJ" Carey was the first to recover some sense of dignity and bow out of this farce. AMC played the whole thing for laughs with a little wink and nod to Tad's "Tad the Cad" days, but those days were long over.

The original sperm switch storyline with Adam, Liza and Jake also belongs on this list. Adam and Liza were still a popular couple at the time and why McTavish felt it necessary to have him violate her that way was beyond me.

• Members

Isn't this shortly before TVGuide Canada finally fired him? He definitely (for a good year actually) seemed to go into full on crazy-self-destruct mode, and I assume they finally paid attention.

I don't remember that. Was it as bad as Liza and Zack on the pool table before exchanging names? When did this happen?

For some reason I always thought that was one of Broderick's big misfire stories... Hrmm

And yes, the Tad the Cad retread was just dumb--it worked fine for the funny (i thought) fan--feb episode, but...

• Members

How about Lizzie and Mel's brother having sex on the park district outhouse floor while under a memory erasing formula from Alan...(I kid you not...)

Every love/sex scene with Buzz was gross but the grossest was the scene where his kid died (finally a Cooper bites the dust) and snot is coming from his nose for minutes.

• Members

That was one of those special ITL episodes before it was announced that GL would be filming in Peapack regularly. That said this episode was done in the new style, oh and it also was the precursor to Beth and Coop. Basically the episode was one of Coop's stories supposedly and everyone was acting out his random characters.

Archived