Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The funny thing is, on a certain *ahem* gay cruising/"dating" phone ap someone started messagingme and his photo--which looked like a posed head shot--looked so familiar to me. Then I found out that he was using Engen's photo--in fact it was the first one that came up on google. Just seemed random--the guy sounded like an idiot and I doubt he realized the irony of using that photo/actor for his fake gay hook up site profile.

• Members

If someone was using my pictures to pick up ANYONE without my permission, I'd be offended.

That beng said, I wouldn't mind my photo being circulated in a study group of EITHER or BOTH gays, straights, and lesbians to find out who the hell I actually attract, anyway.

• Members

Ha would be aninteresting study wink.png

Oh absolutely, though I hope the actor has more going on to worry about some Canadian loser using his photo on a social site... (I alays wonder if those people ever actually meet people in person, and how they react to the obviously different pic--I did call him out on it and he said the actor looked like him so heused it--and then switched to his real picture--which trust me didn't look like him--but I guess it got no hits becaue last time i was logged on I saw him back with Chris' photo).

• Members

I remember the word "homophobe" being bandied about immediately after his resignation/firing from Y&R. I'm not surprised we haven't heard from the actor immediately, since he was labeled a homophobe.

He's got IMDB credits for '12 and '13, ao at least SOMEONE doesn't think it matters all that much or thought to question him as to what actually went on BTS of Y&R.

• Members

Right. I don't know how he feels, and he's long gone from the show anyway, but I have always had an issue with much of this controversy being based on Nellie Olsen, who at that time seemed to be (to me anyway, just my opinion) in full propaganda mode for MAB, complete with attempts to make people see Jess Walton as a diva (which no one has ever called her, before or since) right at the time MAB reportedly wanted her replaced with Mel Harris.

Archived