Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this to be true because I told her myself. We Facebook chatted that day- I told her Eileen was let go, she was shocked and disbelieving, and I gently(!) nudged her to contact Y&R about joining.

I had previously tried to pitch her on the idea of playing Kristen Forrester, a role I think she's made for, but no luck. I found her while commenting on the old cast pictures that Jess Walton put up. I requested her, we got to talking, and now every once in a while, she chats me up. For someone who seems to have left acting and daytime behind, she's super friendly and certainly embraces her roots. Call me crazy, but the more we talk about it, the more I think there's an outside chance of it actually happening. I have a feeling Eileen is going to be on DAYS til the end. She seems very happy over there.

• Members

I watched the chat, it was fun seeing those 2 together again and i knew they were very close when they were on Y&R together

I think they both will eventually come back (probably Brenda first then eventually Victoria) in fact since it was a live chat, people kept shouting out that they wanted them both back on the show and they seemed very enthusiastic about that, but they kept telling people to vote in a poll for that to happen....i don't really think that would work...but we'll see.

Also I hate to say, but man does Vicki have a bad habit of cutting people off when they are talking....Even Brenda looked annoyed at some points....

Heres the Link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25768476

• Members

Frankly, I don't see how he could do such extensive re-writes as he claims without getting in trouble with the WGA.

He's just trying to get on the good side of the new regime, and no doubt he'll start tearing them down when they're fired. He spent months pimping Maria and her henchmen, and only now when they're gone he's badmouthing their work. This doesn't wash well with me.

• Members

He got axed from Veronica Mars and Rob Thomas killed off his character because MM used to visit the Veronica Mars boards and drop spoilers which the showrunners frowned on. He also allegedly had a rep of not getting along with the folks on that show. Seems its followed him to Y&R.

Archived