Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I personally find Gloworm's decor to be atrocious and downright offensive to the visual eye. Brown and khaki and murky -- how is that ever a glamorous combination? People bitch about the GCAC but I'd rather watch scenes in those mahogany interiors than in that supper club. Gloria should just take over the Colonnade Room.

Also, I love the Abbotts but their living room looks like somebody's clutter-filled attic. And remember how gorgeous the Tack House used to look with late-afternoon sunlight filtering through the door and window? Ed Scott and David Shaughnessy were masters in this domain.

Speaking of all things Shaughnessy, David Shaughnessy would make a great love interest for Jill (Jess Walton). Just sayin'.

• Members

Nick was disgusting today. Bringing Cassie up like that in court in order to make Sharon look bad was deplorable. I wish he was the one that had been mowed down by Phyllis' car.

Why is Nikki still around Jack? She made her choice clear when Victor left. Can she stop pretending and just go.

I love Genie/Billy today, they are fun.

Archived