Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

I think Case is just happy Maria is gone period, LOL.

That's if you believe the rumours that Maria threatened to recast her when Case came to her with her issues about the writing...

From the JFP interview with Logan, it did seem like she (probably not Griffith) had a sit down with all the actors, but I can't assume it was anything thorough at this point, given that Griffith's scrips weren't being produced just a few days ago and whatever scripts they might have from his regime might not be many at this point.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL what are the actors supposed to say about their new HW? "He is writing crappy stuff too" LOL. The actors said the same things bout former new HWs, most recently MAB LOL. Its their job to pimp the new HW, but I dont believe shiot from SC and MM.

And yes JG did meet with the actors, but he stated he aint fixing shiot like MAB stated at the beginning of her reign, he is just writing new stories, so some Sharon fans might want to let go of the notion thatSharon will have DID or a brain tumor, JG just might continue to write her as a crazy biotch.

SC has been longed rumored to be recatsed, we discused that blind item a couple of years ago, she is a Diva and not well liked by her castmates

• Members

The rumors of Sharon Case being a diva don't add up, never have. She, along with Rowell, never socialized with the cast. Y&R's cast is very clique-ish. If you aren't in the clique and baking cookies and kissing ass, they don't like you. I recall Rowell mentioning that when she first left. This is why Y&R always had such controversial Emmy pre-noms. Melody Thomas Scott, Sharon Case and Victoria Rowell were purposely snubbed several times because they weren't liked by the cast.

• Members

Nikki wants it both ways. She wants to run off to Victor any time she feels like it, and then Jack is supposed to welcome her back with open arms. She is just stupid where Victor is concerned. And Billy went from being in GC in one scene and then the next scene he was in he walked through the door at the bar in LA. What is he Superman?

Archived