Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

I can't get into Y&R now and just live with the old episodes, and it makes me appreciate so much of what I took for granted and derided in Bill Bell's era. In 1994 my biggest concern was, "When will Nikki leave the house???" Now I just shake my head at how much I took for granted.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For me, it's even worse. I remember watching Kevin revealed as Michael's brother, or Phyllis and Nick starting their affair and squeeing about how exciting it all was. I worry that my initial cheers (and those of many, many others) may have contributed to two toxic elements plaguing Y&R storylining right now.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Remember that chick Cassandra and the mystery around her and how Paul and Victor were in love with her? I took her to be "yet another wannabe-Ashley blonde" and sort of watched Y&R distractedly at the time. In hindsight, this should have been a SL I lingered over and treasured.

• Members

Since when does Abby have credibility with the media? LMAO!!! She faked her own kidnapping two months ago!

We see Nick and Sharon constantly. But where is Faith? Did they have the good sense to let Ashley take her to NY to raise? Billy and Chloe have apparently given Delia up for adoption, as well.

And add Carmine to the list of vanished characters. Maybe he's Swiffering Esther off-camera.

Archived