Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If true, maybe he is backrtracking because back in 2010 he had to backtrack when the Blonde Head Bop had an ish fit when he publically acknowledged his favortism for Phick and MS, even said his wife loves the pairing,. Its widely known here and on the web bout JM and his ad nauseum pimping of Phick, but he does say the same thing over and over about Shick, so has MS, and SC has pimped Phick saying they will never end, blah blah. I don't know why he say the things he says when he admits, he doesnt know LOL

agree there is no endgame for Y&R but Niktor, hence why they are always together in the opening. If Bell was running Y&R, no doubt Shick would def reunite, but Sony and CBS aint that fond of them and only use their history as fodder for their other pairings. They could get a Lilden or Jeva reunion like at the end of GL/ATWT LOL, but they might not!

Uh I agree with MM's tweet.

• Members

When the whole Nick and Phyllis thing began, I didn't mind it. Nick was completely wrong for cheating, but in light of how he withdrew from Sharon and everyone else after Cassie's death him having an affair made some sort of weird sense. But when Latham decided that they were her new IT couple and that the whole world of Y&R began and ended with MS, I was done. And thru the past few years, it seems like everytime Joshua says something nice about Nick and Sharon, she gets all huffy. I so hope the new folks in charge won't allow themselves to be bullied by fanbases or actors. I firmly believe that Bill Bell would have continued to break up and reunite Nick and Sharon, just as he did Nikki and Victor. Whoever it was in the thread that said Nick and Sharon were their generation's ultimate couple, or however they worded it, was 100% correct IMO. But that doesn't mean I think the Shick fans should be catered to. The show needs to salvage these characters before they think about doing anything with them as a couple.

And MS needs to get over herself, do her dang job and stop being a whiny witch because Joshua doesn't always worship at the altar of Phick.

• Members

Please let it be!!....Bring them both back to Genoa City ASAP!!! Can't wait to read the interview.

And no offense Thom, but the gay storyline i would want Y&R to do is still something involving Fen and somebody else (Noah Maybe)

Max Ehrich still gives me the "vibe" and it looks like we might be seeing more of Fen...

Archived