Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

The whole MS/JM thing makes me think MS is just as unstable as Phyllis. Really, Josh apologized for saying something positive about Shick while he was on a TALK SHOW promoting Y&R with the other half of Shick?

Does Michelle want people to think she's crazy, or is it Josh that wants people to think Michelle is crazy? Because it IS crazy.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is all so high school. I have to wonder if both SC and MS feel that their characters would not be viable if they weren't paired with Nick Newman. Which is a total joke because there was a point there where Phyllis was with Ronan, Sharon was with Adam and Nick was doing babysitting duty. laugh.png

In all honesty, Twitter is used by these fools as a personal pimping tool so I wouldn't be surprised if this was all done to make waves among the Phick/Shick fanbases in order to remind JG and JFP just how "popular" the triangle is.

I thought it was a joke too until Morrow's last tweet "I hurt a very good friend today....its not a great feeling." The other stuff sounded jokey but this didn't, particularly.

Archived