Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL perhaps its just MAB's dialogue, I remeber sge used the whole "right the wrongs" line in her 1st Interview with TV Guide when she was installed as HW/EP and people started creaming all over themselves with excitement and anticvipation . 4 years later. ....... I am getting deja vue.

Sp if he did add that linem ut would be a dis to her, they didnt get along, which is funny since he has decided to embrace most of her stories and tweak em to his liking.

• Members

"Delusional arrogance" sounds like the perfect way to describe Braeden. What does longevity have to do with acknowledging that a story line is insulting? Is he saying that ANY story line featuring him is automatically AWESOME because he's been on the show for 30 years and is a "veteran?" He doesn't see that yet another story line about Victor being presumed dead is an insult to viewers who want good story telling and not crap that features 30 year veterans?

• Members

I don't know which I love more: EB publicly calling out actors from his own show over the most innocuous [!@#$%^&*], or Josh Morrow putting on his best "distract a toddler" voice and going "Hey big fella! Why dontcha tweet 'You got dat?!' to your legions of fans! Huh? Huh?"

:lol:

• Members

In other Twitter news... apparently Josh Morrow spoke appreciatively of Shick on The View and now Michelle Stafford is mad at him:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaMorrowYR

9h okie_twitter_normal.jpg Joshua Morrow@JoshuaMorrowYR

I hurt a very good friend today....its not a great feeling.

Joshua Morrow@JoshuaMorrowYR

how can I make it up to the Red Tornado....I am taking suggestions

Joshua Morrow@JoshuaMorrowYR

I bothered some people 2day & my amazing co star @TheRealStafford by sayin I thot Nick&Sharon belong 2gether - Red Tornado ya know I love ya

--------

At this point, Josh Griffith can go home because all they need to do at Y&R is turn the cameras 180 degrees and film the true soap going on there.

• Members

It's getting difficult to separate EB from VN and MS from Phyllis.

I can't help but wonder how JM's wife feels about this.

MS still has a job and a beautiful healthy daughter.

WTF? Such an unattractive pity party...

Gotta love JM for trying to be a peacemaker among such childish and selfish adults.

• Members

I think he is joking because they acted this way on there Video cjat and he was "pissed" at her on Rwitter when she was pimping Ronan LOL!

But if true, that is childish, I thought it wqs childish when J< said SC got mad at him for pimping Phick in YV Guide and saying he didnt want Nick to end up back with Sharon, he is in a tough spot

Archived