GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Can I just say I wish the side OLTL stories (that we aren't seeing) would stop? It was mildly annoying when they first came on considering the Blair and Todd fall over, but now it's like pivotal things are happening off screen and that annoys me.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt think it was a surprise once they revealed Ewen was involved. Seemed rather obvious. No there isnt any history between Jerry and the Scorpio. The last 5 years or so of this character has been one major retcon and they've done a big 180 with him. I dont know maybe they did retcon some secret past between he and the Scorpios that Im not aware of. Im guessing since he's this big evil mastermind criminal now, he could have cross paths with Anna and Robert. Who knows? Its hard to keep track of all the trash slung his way

• Administrator

I should've made the Aussie connection but I didn't Jerry would be involved with the Scorpios. I'm just glad it's a not a OLTL/AMC villain.

Thanks. Yeah, there probably be a new back story about Jerry and Robert having a history.

• Members

I dont know the dates but he was out to dinner with Elizabeth at the MetroCourt. I dont know why Jax's name was brought up but Ewen seemed agitated when the subject became about him. Liz questioned him on it and he said he know of the family's name through the papers but it was obviousthat he was lying and in fact knew them. Considering how little airtime and focus he got, I thought it was just a dropped plot till now

• Members

:lol:

I haven't watched a full episode since Tuesday. I'm not sure if I want to watch all of today's show or not ( I just started it earlier tonight). I was really spoiled by last week and the week before that.

That's Frank and Ron for you, I guess.

The latter? I agree with completely. The former? I truly believe that depended on the day. JMO, of course.

Obviously, judging by my screen name, I disagree ohmy.pngsad.png , but of course, that's your opinion and I respect that smile.png .

And because I just saw this on Facebook:

HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY, JEN LILLEY! wub.png:) I'll miss you on GH.

Oh my goodness! We raised $1109 for @Childhelp for my bday so far!! That's AMAZING!! THANKS SO MUCH!! And thanks for the sweet notes! XOXO! http://www.crowdrise.com/HappyBirthdayJenLilley

I guess I should've waited for after midnight, but oh well :lol: .

Archived