GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Zacharras and Scullys are both from NYC. I dont think its a far stretch that they would know each other, either as enemies or old friends considering both were in the mob and I dont picture the mob world being that huge that they wouldnt have crossed paths years ago back in the city. Besides Joe could have been overexagerating his relationship with Anthony in an attempt to butter up and get closer to Johnny. For all we know Anthony could have been a passing acquaintance

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

JJ and Johnny first met today. And it was Joe Sr and Anthony who knew each other which isn't a stretch.

I like that Johnny has now crossed paths with JJ, and even though Johnny decline to help JJ, I think they'll be working together down the road - I hope that happens.

• Members
Honestly I'm convinced Ron has forgotten that TSJTodd and RHTodd were two different characters, a distinction he decided to make. Honestly most of the time Starr describes her relationship with Todd, it's from the TSJTodd years as RHTodd never raised or dealt with teenage or adult Starr...it's annoying and stupid.

• Members

Patrick is trying way too hard to make this Liz/Keenan relationship happen.

Maxie saying Olivia has a sixth sense because of her LSD tripping is borderline asinine. Maxie should be the one pregnant, this pregnancy storyline is going to ruin any possible progress for Lulu.

• Members

Maxie doesnt need a baby

Its hard to feel sorry for John whining about Natalie keeping him from Liam considering he pretty much abandoned the boy on his own for the last several months. Also John said Liam is 3 hours away from him. Isnt the kid in London? He came back already?

Todd read a description of his ideal woman and it was Carly biggrin.png I hope this means they are finally moving forward with them

FdI0i.jpg

Kinda fitting he is in a gym

Archived