GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Lindsey is and looks part Hispanic/Latina... because that's what Kristina is. As much as I enjoyed Lexi, I always viewed her as a brunette white girl. I never saw her being a mix of Sonny and Alexis. Same thing with the previous Morgan (before the "gay" Morgan). I saw him as a white boy with dark hair. I never viewed him as part Caucasian, part Latino.

I don't, however, think she looks older than Sam. I'm sorry, but Kelly Monaco's partying days are catching up to her. Saying that Lindsey Morgan, who is in her early 20s at best, looks older than 36 year old Kelly Monaco is a stretch.

• Members

Lindsey Morgan definitely looks older than what Kristina is supposed to be which is somewhere around an 18-19 year old college girl. I would say in the picture above she looks to be about 26-27, however that heavy, dark make-up they give her ages her at least another three years from what she already looks like and makes her seem to be pressing early 30's even though she is obviously younger than that. She looks decidedly younger here with better lighting, softer make-up and maybe digital retouching, but even there she still looks to be in the 23-25 age range. Had they aged Kristina to being a senior in college, around the age of 21-22 it wouldn't feel so jarring and maybe it would have led to better story, but as it stands she still seems older then what she should be.

MV5BMTg5NjI0MTE0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI2MjQ3Nw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg.

• Members

Those scenes were cringeworthy but I think she does fine with the everyday stuff. She's not a walking disaster but her flaws definetly show when given dramatic scenes

I dont think being Todd's daughter is what brought her over here bc if that was the case than Danielle would have at least made an appearance by now. Even if RH never decided to join GH, I still think she'd be here.

Archived