GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They made him a saint today, saying he would understand if Lulu wasn't ready and basically telling her it was okay to get an abortion even though he wanted it. I can't think of many men/husbands who would do that.

• Members

The writing for Sonny and Kate today was quite good. "Im crazy, you're crazy..its why we fit so well" I thought he was fun and playful and it was a refreshing side to him.. When she mentioend what if Connie coems back, oh yes bc I forgot all about her. Did she only come out so Todd could learn Johnny's secret? Made no sense that she hasnt appeared since bc Kate isnt integrated

I hope they get around to explaining how Ewen got mixxed up with Jerry and why Jerry would have him kidnap Joss

6ZCIg.jpg

Why is every blonde bitch in the neighborhood wearing a red dress?

• Members

That random Connie sighting was so that Todd could learn the secret and betray his new bestie and so that Johnny's "outing" would be a public one. He could have confessed to the ghost of Anthony. Connie will more than likely emerge at the engagement party. I mean just think about it. Was it really necessary for Johnny to tell Connie the truth to put her mind at ease? Did that make sense to you?

+1

• Administrator

I'm not a Jason/Sam fan but that was a pretty good break up scene with the inclusion of the 3 minute montage and their song playing.

Again, I'm not a Sonny/Kate fan but their scenes (the dinner, the proposal, the dance) were also good.

Both Kelly's were great today!

Solid episode.

Archived