GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Romantic Todd and Carly would be a bad move but this is Cartooni and "bad moves" is foreplay for them. LW and Roger work superb together but there isn't an ounce of romantic chemistry. Roger doesn't have that chem with anyone, not even Kassie. To go from one criminally insane killer to another is very lazy writing.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does John have a legal leg to stand on, cause isn't Brody listed as Liam's father on the birth certiicate

Also how does kissing someone equate to a restraining order and your child being taken from you. Nata-LIE continues to be a bitch(it's justified but not to this extreme)

• Members

I don't see it I mean they have snappy dialog (and act well off each other) and its not hard to see they want them to work scriptwriters are giving them something to work with but they pack no heat for me sorry I just don't find Todd sexy he's just quirky for me...

• Members

Actually Roger & Kassie have romantic chem in spades, they are smoking hot together.

I don't want romantic Todd & Carly it'd be majorly OOC for Todd to just jump in bed with Carly. Plus Carly would be rebound anyways and I can't see her being too gungho on that

• Members

They've had 8 months to change that. We dont know if he and Nat did or not, not that it would matter considering John is the kid's biological father. If anything that would just be a minor technicality that would easily be cleared up with a court ordered DNA test

Are you forgetting John pretty much abandoning her and Liam? It wasnt just a kiss. John left for weeks/months to chase after an old case. He left her a single mother and did not put their family first. His little feud with Sonny was NOT worth putting them on the backburner. The kiss is more like a final straw as Im sure she was pretty fed up by that point. Probably hurt thinking he was strictly in PC for a case only to find out that he was kissing on and getting close to another woman. If John wanted his son, then he should have been with his son. I think Nat is justified in her anger

them being romantic doesnt automatically mean they jump into bed. Carly is bootleg Blair anyway. She's the GH equivalent for him to get paired up with

• Members

Neither does Lulu, but out of the two of them Maxie is the only one that could benefit from having this story played out. Lulu having Dante's brat won't do anything for her character. The marriage itself was a huge mistake and should have never happened.

• Members

FV grates my nerves and I have yet to see what looks better about GH. Um the lighting is pretty much the same as it's been since the beginning of this year if not worse, he uses the weirdest camera angles that don't work, he needs to keep his two cents out of wardrobe because it's all over the place, that boxing set is lame and pointless, he trashed the legacy of The Floating Rib by turning it into a cheap dive bar that serves bbq.

Archived