GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure Tony Geary is pleased though.

I watched a little of today's show and saw ratface Ewen with the ratface impostor Jerry. With two such deadly dull actors I'm surprised the set did not collapse into a black hole.

I keep forgetting that haircut business. She's the John Edwards of daytime.

• Members

I watched today with my sister who only know GH from the few epis she sees with me. She was quick to point out today's many faults.

It turning from day to night so quickly.Liz went to Kelly's for breakfast and they were still eating those pancakes after 8 pm.

Kristina and Trey's midnight swim over commercial break.

She said Dante, McBain, and Sam just seemed hungover during their scenes.

Carly's ugly bright ass dress.

Liv's ugly cry and that lame crap at the end.

McBain sounding bored.

Todd's bad acting

• Members

I saw a bit today, and I loved Carly's dress, but the shoes were to freaking die for! Best part of the show was her shoes. The dress was really bright, though.

And from the little I saw, does anyone get the feeling the show is prepping for Steve Burton's exit? Sam seems to be pretty darn happy in Pigpen's company.

Johnny's dressed like he's the product of a Roy Rogers, Fred Sanford and Alfalfa threesome? What in the sam hell?! Good grief! Why would such a goodf looking man put on such a get up? Wardrobe, please!!!!!

Didn't listen to any of the dialogue as I avoid Pluto at all costs!

I don't think this is a bad idea, but the execution, of course, is going to be all fucked up. Look at who's helming it?

• Members

Wouldn't that be nice? More Jason-related, but I was so happy yesterday when it looked like Liz was the one who saved Aidan, using her skills as a nurse, as opposed to another episode in the saga known as "Super Jasus."

Also, even though he has lighter hair than Titus (JJ's son), the new kid playing Aidan is super cute! I loved how gabby he was during his scenes!

• Members

Todd: "Why do you like John McBain? Why? He's so mopey"

"Starr: "Dont you remember ALL the things he's done to help the family, how much he's done to help mom? He even married mom for a time"

No BITCH! He was gone for 8 YEARS. It was your other father that knew John and had the history with him. Todd doesnt remember any of that stuff bc he didnt live it, you stupid little cow

What is up with everyone wearing bright red dresses in the last 2 weeks? Blair, Carly and now Lulu

The boxing stuff between Trey and Sonny today was dumb

tumblr_m7qx28DALH1rnhcpvo1_500.jpg

What if they tied Hether to Joe Jr? Robin and Richard look good together. I can see them causing trouble together

How so?

• Members

Lulu's character is as good as dead if they go threw with this pregnancy. They might as well put her on the backburner now. Everything that is interesting about her is going to disappear as soon as she pops out Dante's kid. It's a shame though, GH really doesn't need another kid as we are still in the middle of the baby switch with Sam and Tea. If anything the character that would benefit the most from having a kid at this point would be Maxie, but again we don't really need another baby story right now.

It just seems way to convenient, like Johnny knowing about Sam's baby and now him having history with Joe just as Joe is starting to cause problems with Sonny. It seems just as lazy as Jerry and Kennan holding Robin prisoner. We aren't seeing any build up to these reveals and they are just happening to fast at this point with no real explanation or beats explaining why.

Archived