GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn can John & Sam be more self righteous, neither one has room to throw stones at anyone. Really Sam it's not cheating when it's you and John but it is when Jason kisses Liz, GMAFB

Well said! This is what they call character growth for Maxie, something that will clearly go to hell when KS returns

• Members

I cant beleive they havent shown Olivia yet! Thank god it looks like she will be on tomorrow although sedated. Its about time Sonny came to visit her though

So Alexis finally admits what she did to Kristina and apologizes. Im glad she did hat. Their scenes today were quite good

Im glad Todd owned what he did, had no shame and then had him arrested. John you DID bandon Natalie and Liam. You DID kiss Sam. Seriously he needs to STFU. Todd's motives for what he did shouldnt matter bc he did nothing but expose the truth. With that said Todd also needs to STFU about John ruining his relationship with Blair. Todd did that all on his own and John was doing his job, not intentionally trying to break he and Blair up

pGqyy.png

John said Todd sent Natalie a note full of lies. Really?

Im sick of OLTL and GH character comiseratting together about how similar they are. Blair and Carly bonding over how they both have screwed up ex husbands. Starr and Michael going over how they both have daddy issues. Ditto now with Trey. We get it

• Members

I'm thinking Jerry's about ready to kick the bucket...and this is his last big revenge plan.

John beat the snot out of Todd. That laugh Todd gave when he was on the phone to the cops made me LOL.

The new Aiden is adorable. He looks so much like Cam.

We get psycho bitch Heather tomorrow. I presume there's a 50/50 chance she'll ask for a BLT.

• Members

I stopped watching today's (8/6) episode. It was craptastic from the word GO! Anvil after anvil. Not to mention that garbage dialogue of Elizabeth "$200 Haircut" Page. I have better things to do this evening... like go for a walk.

I mean, really... did John seriously punch Todd saying "This is for raping Marty!"? -_-

Go to YouTube and look up SimplyGH -- even though she's named her channel "GH is currently being played by OLTL" which means she's none too thrilled with the OLTL INVASION. She even stopped uploading for about 2 weeks until her subscribers rallied.

• Members

Elizabeth Page is a horrible writer. I've barely watched GH in the past two eeks because everytime I turn it on it's full of unenjoyable camp, bad acting from just about everyone, the worst dialogue ever, bad camera work, and I think the lightening is even darker sometimes than when everyday of GH was night last fall/winter

klaineslexietvfan23 posts GH everyday

• Members

I hate that they made Lucky a deadbeat. Its so not like him at all to completely walk out of Aidan's life and have nothing to do with him regardless of the type of woman he feels Liz is. I wish they at least pretended that he had a relationship wtih his boys. As it stands it doesnt seem they even interact with Lulu. Its as if those boys have been erased from the Spencer clan and its a damn shame

Speaking of Aidan, I thought this new kid looked like Brenda's son, Alec

Archived