GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just cant with Mac and Felicia. Their relationship seems so phony and I cant get over how she trashed them. He may have forgiven and moved on but her affair with Luke forever ruined them for me. It doesnt help that the show completely skips over them and their reunion has primarily taken place off screen. They arent even trying to sell me on it

• Members

I don't really care if they're a couple - I don't buy that either. I just think they might be nice running the Floating Rib like they used to with the Outback. I think it might be something different from sour Luke or Lulu or crazy Johnny running these places.

• Members

Not only was he offered, Shawn took the part time position of counselor and tutor at Michael's university for freshmen students and those in need of extra help. He has a degree in chemistry. But I guess the audience should be grateful that he's not a pimp or drug dealer - not yet anyway.

BTW, I just read in the "News Room" section that Garin Wolf was canned as well as someone else and another OL breakdown writer is replacing them. Looks like the show is going to be getting to hell a bit faster than I thought.

• Members

I think we're supposed to be greatful Shawn has yet to be a target of One Pure People. No way should he be content wiping tables at Kellys when he could be worknig in his field of study.

Great canning bad writers for even worse writers. As if GH doesn't have enough showkillers writing it now.

• Members

GH has become a safe haven for show killing writers:

Valentini

Carlivati

PISSante

Kreizman

And everyone from the dead POS OLTL.

GH aint much longer for this world, that's for damn sure. How long before MAB becomes a "creative" consultant, and has anyone called Ellen Wheeler yet?

• Members

From what I saw, Mac and Alexis had nice chemistry. Too bad they dropped them. That said, I do like Shawn and I want them to find something for him to do.

I enjoyed what I saw of the show today outside of Sonny and Joe Jr. I mean seriously, zzzzzzzzzzzz. nuKristina is growing on me and

Liz has WAY too much potential to be slumming it with Steven Lars. Give her a real storyline already.

• Members

The stories on this show are weak, and when I saw Ewen revealed as holding Robin I was like " :rolleyes: " This is like Eli all over again, RC picks a fringe character to make the pyscho bc he is too lazy to think of something. One of the things I didn't like about him.

Archived