DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 unpopular opinions:

I actually like the closing scenes with Madison and Brady. It was very natural and romantic.

Despite not liking Ian Buchanan's latest role, I am loving Lauren Koslow's performance. Of course there was a brief break from the seriousness of the situation with Jo Moscolo's Santa growls.

• Members

ugh! I cant believe they ahd Kate sleep with Ian. Oh wait, actually I can. I hate whats been done to she and Stefano

Boy is Lucas a little bitch? First his smurf ass threatening EJ who towers over him and then throwing some snarky comments Rafe and Nicole's way

• Members

I think she's the strongest actress on the show and I think she's been underrated for years. She's taken Kate places that other actresses couldn't have taken her. The character just works wherever she's placed. And she's still viable and sexy, the lone sexual women over 50 in daytime, who isn't treated as a May/December joke or some stupid cougar. I really do watch DAYS for Kate. Lauren Koslow is fabulous.

• Members

It's funny because the only EJ romance if you want to call it that, that I enjoyed was with Kate. I thought character wise they complemented each other perfectly.

I actually miss she and Stefano. I know some felt they were stale and neutered and watered down but I liked that they gave them a bit more than just slapping them together and actually gave the relationship for a C level pairing a bit more depth. I don't like seeing Stefano back to being a cartoon villain obsessing with Marlena.

• Administrator

What's wrong that happened to them? Stefano probably knows the Ian/Kate history so he used this opportunity to test Kate, and she failed it. Though Stefano was obssessed with Marlena, he loves Kate, and was hurt by her betrayal. It's not surprising to see Stefano test Kate and it's not surprising that Kate cheated.

He's not obsessing over Marlena though.

• Members

tumblr_lsm6cjoeyJ1qfgm0eo1_500.jpg

Between her and B&B's Hunter Tylo, I don't know whose botched plastic surgery hurts my soul more.

SMDH @ these naturally beautiful woman carving their faces to look like Botoxed Jack O' Lanterns.

How much Will/Sonny is there today? A sizable amount or just a five minutes in total throughout the episode.

• Members

I thought it was pretty substantive. It was not just an in-and-out scene. They had a scene in all acts of the show.

I do hate how short soap scenes have become, it is a constant criticism of mine, no stronger than at the final weeks of OLTL. It is much harder for me to become emotionally invested in a story when the scenes are so short; but that is consistent across the board for all shows.

• Members

Sami: "OMG, do you realize this is my 5th failed marriage?"

Why did Stefano make EJ marry Sami? Was this before they were in love?

yes Will, kissing another guy is kinda gay

Lili Favershan :D I loved her character.

I hate it bc I enjoy Stefano and Kate together this ruins them. I cant see him staying with her over such a stupid decision on ehr part and he's justified in leaving her. With the way Stefano is, he will go for blood and want her to suffer as much as possible and Im not looking forward to that. On the flipside, the current writers are leaving so maybe the next will salvage them as a couple and put this indiscretion behind them.

Besides that though, the writing is downright awful. Has Stefano even had a scene with Ian or spied him with Kate? Its not that he wouldnt do something like this or wouldnt suspect but I think they should have shown a scene which might have clued him in instead of this game he's playing. This triangle would have been more effective had Stefano been in town, and tauniting Kate/Ian. Insead the two have been in two compltely seperate storylines for weeks, which has only now intersected. He is being wasted in Alamainia and that stuff is downright stupid. Ian and Kate's relationship seems off. They were in love and last together 20 years ago before she came to town. He's been with Madison that long? She was what in high shool?

Archived