DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Dasy SORAS is whack, esp where EJ is concerned. He and Will should be the same age. Will was a pre-teen/young teen when EJ came to town again, but given that Will is only 18 now and the twins are about 5+, and EJ was there years before the twins, its likely Will was now 10 when EJ came to town, so most of my life being 8 years for a 18 yearold isnt that far of a stretch, but really this is way over analyzing and over thinking something that likely the writing team just paid no attention too.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think its appropriate for Marlena. She has been trying to get him to accept himself for months now, and it was implied she knew before even returning to town. I think we will get a different reaction from everyone, including melodrama and realistic drama, but for mar/will this worked perfectly.

• Members

IA with the great writing for all except Carrie. I find her writing to be deplorable and making her come across very unsympathetic. Sami's isnt too flattering as well but this is classic Sami and very true to her character. Watching Carrie be so awful, is making me appreciate Sami more bc she at least owns up to it, even if she can be a hypocritical cow. Marlena, well they have done wonders with her away from John. Billie is so much fun and she's on a mission! I love that so far she isnt all about Bo and they are exploring her as a character and not merely supporting her past relationships I had my doubts with this ISA angle, but so far its made of win even though the plot they are revisitnig (the John embezzlement) was originally a stinker

• Members

I dont think sami nor carrie need sympathetic writing, the sympathetic writing carrie has gotten her entire run has made hate her because shes never to blame for her actions, everything is excused. the same for sami in recent years. i love that the brady sisters are coming across messy and selfish, because i find there to be a balance and the actress' are adding a lot, for me.

• Members

I mostly think Clark has played the hell out of some of the writing (like the confrontation with Abby), which makes up for some scripting issues. But I think the character is all over the place. I think this means she's probably out, but I would keep her if they can figure out what to do with her.

• Members

I agree. I guess we're just supposed to go with it, even though the time they would've hidden the egg would've been in 1999 and Gina was well aware of who Hope and Bo were. But whatevs...

When was the last time Celeste was on? Was there some sort of falling out that Abe would say that comment he made when she barged in at the end?

• Members

Wow, I so do not remember that plot point. Was Lexie missing at that point? Gosh, so much of DAYS 2005-2010 is hazy to me. I remember Lexie leaving for awhile and then turned up stuck behind a chimney or something, having been locked up for a number of months by daddy Stefano (I think?). Ugh, they could've delved into that deeper, but much like when the real Tony turned up alive but stuck on an island for 25 years and returned home to Salem and resumed business without any time to adjust, they just didn't bother.

• Members

Someone else will know better, but I believe at that time, Lexie was missing (last seen in a car crash with Tek), and Celeste said that she tricked Sami in order to help protect Lexie, or find her. Later in 2007, Lexie returned, feral and wild, then this was all dropped.

I think Celeste may have made another appearance when Sami was pregnant, as she had to have EJ take off his shirt in order to learn whether he was the father of Sami's child.

Archived