DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really need KA to get back into the Gina accent if I'm going to take this SL seriously. It just really seems like Hope pretending to be Gina. I liked her as Gina in the 90s, so I guess a decade just wiped the accent out.

I know the Marlena/Sami feud is really being played up right now, but I kind of hate that Marlena isn't bothered by the fact that Carrie is in love with Sami's husband. I realize they (Safe) have now decided to divorce, but for some reason it bothered me that Marlena's cool with Carrie pining after Marlena's daughter's husband. Oh well, I prefer Lumi anyway.

• Members

In some ways it is too bad Nicole's baby isn't Rafe's. Then Claire Brady would have someone to marry. Seriously who is that child going to not be related to? I can't keep up with all the John's paternity rewrites, but seriously she's got her grandparents' blood from every family in Salem...

John-DiMera/Brady

Marlena

Bo-Brady/Kiriakis

Hope-Horton

• Members

I love Lucas and Kate. The two actors still have a lot of chemistry. Bryan Datillo's return has been a breath of fresh air. He has really been on the top of his game.

Also, they have upped Patrick Mulddon's styling as of late. His haircut today was not at all offensive.

• Members

Where the hell does Carrie get off being upset that Rafe got Nicole pregnant? Um wasnt she married when that happened? Oh my bad, she is still married. Stupid Hoe

Sami is in love with Lucas? Really? Of course she isnt but I cant beleive they had those words come out of her mouth

YAWN to Alamainia.

Love how Marlena isnt as distraught over John as one might expect her to be

• Members

I'm absolutely loving the Princess Gina and The Pawn stuff! Last weeks fun sequence with them playing with Stefano's head and finding all his secret camera's around the room was really well done.

I can't believe the Nicole/Rafe/EJ stuff e5028380.gif ...what a mess. Well I'm at least happy with the Sami/Lucas developments ;-).

I do believe she is & always has been! wub.png

• Members

Chandler is knocking today's scenes out of the park. I am getting those fluttery feelings that I have not had watching a soap in a while.

Today's episode was actually extremely well balanced. A lot of characters got airtime, movement between scenes was logical (EJ going after Sami, Dr. Jonas hitting up the Carver home)... very, well rounded.

• Members

I realize the absurdity of commenting on the accuracy of someone being transformed into someone else's memories, but what was with Gina yelling "who the hell is Hope!"? If they are saying they've lost the last decade (so 2002), then Gina's last memory should be her pretending to be Hope and marrying Bo (and getting shot). Granted, the Gina memories that were transferred were probably from the last time Hope was Gina or could have been altered by Stefano, but still annoying.

I miss the real Celeste.

Archived