DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryan Dattilo is underrated I think. I'm watching some 1999 episodes and Lucas is a total jerk with no redeeming qualities, but Bryan Dattilo's performance has a subtle vulnerability that almost makes you feel sorry for him.

• Members

Will: "Ive been around EJ for most of my life" WTF? Really? Hasnt EJ only been in his life for like 5-6 years? And that would be more like 4 considering he left town for like 1-2 years

How dumb of Abe to allow Daniel to be Lexie's doctor. She has a high propensity to cheat and he has a high propensity to sleep with his patients. It almost seems like a given that they'd have an affair

Tamara Braun in as Autumn!

tamara-braun-photograph_272x363.jpg

• Members

I disagree .I have never thought he was leading man material, nor do I think he is a strong actor. He seems to just be another default character Days has that has some recognition/nostalgia factor after a prolonged absence. All I can say is that for me it wasn't long enough.

It depends on how old Will was in 2006 prior to the recast or SORASization. It could still be an exaggeration but EJ has been in his life for awhile threw out his entire teenage years/adolescence and now into young adulthood. He's known him for going on six years now.

• Members

6 years is still not most of his life. And Will's barely been SORASED. He was born in 1995, which would make him 17. He's 18 on the show. He's one of the few kids that grrew up on a soap and didnt undergo any major SORASing

• Members

Oh my god Hope and John were so [!@#$%^&*] dreadful. Thank god MarDar are gone.

I think Sami was more pissed that she isn't the only one i n Salem having babies rather than mad Nicole was prego with Rafe's baby. :lol:

Archived