DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, for the most part, I really like the current DAYS cast. I am fearful to see who the new writing regime will invevitable drop. There is a lot of potential in the current canvas. The players just need to be better used. Mansi is green. That is not the worst thing. It has more of compounding effect with the terrible scripts, where she does not know how to make anything out of the [!@#$%^&*] in front of her, other than [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Watching Friday's episode now...Was not expecting an inoperable tumor five minutes into the show :(.

I know KA is trying and they have like no rehearsal time but whatever accent she's doing or should I say is attempting to do is AWFUL. I'm not even sure where Gina's supposed to be from. Was the accent better in the 90's story?

• Members

I wonder where Nadia's Chloe was going to fit into the current canvas had her contract negotiations not gone south. There are just so many people on the canvas right now, I just do not know what meaningful purpose Chloe would serve.

• Members

Beverly Todd does a basic job as the character of Celeste, I think she's a great Actress & I enjoy watching her. I didn't like how Celeste popped up out of nowhere though, LMAO. And this random story about her having a son all this time - WTF?! The guy playing her son is stiff so far for me.

Liked how the show referenced Melanie's "Premiere girl" past. Anyone else miss her a little bit? LOL.

Camila Banus doesn't play trifling, scheming Gabi very well IMO. I was looking forward to this but it's not going very well, I think they should just cut Gabi out at this point...

• Members

I'm not a huge Chloe fan but reconnecting with Brady made sense and EM and NB did seem to have some chemistry. And i actually like the idea of Nicole and Chloe as friends but that doesn't mean you can't do a rivalry of sorts. For me the whole Sami/Nicole ish is so played out. Chloe and Nicole becoming adversaries while Chloe was getting closer to Brady again might have been interesting.

I also think there was more to play with Carrie and Sami as rivals but not over a man but over Will and there was history with Will, Carrie, and Austin to help the audience believe that Sami while biologically a mother is not a better mother figure for Will.

• Members

They missed an oppurtunity in having Chloe marry EJ. That would have caused some tension with Nicole, but would have been something different for both Chloe and EJ. Chloe marries him to become the First Lady of Salem, giving her money, power and a better shot at getting custody of her son. EJ does it bc being married would help his election. Chloe would be put in direct contact with Kate who would hate to have her as a stepdaughter in law and part of the family. Chloe would use her new position to get revenge and torture her. She could have been thrown into the early MadWorld War by publicly endorsing the company and becoming the face of it, which would had added to her feud with Kate. There was SOOOOO much that could have been done with her last fall and its a shame they never went there. EJ and Chloe would have married for convenience but could have fallen for each other genuinely. It would have been good to watch the Fall (depression/prostitution) and Rise (First Lady/Dimera/Face of MadWorld) of Chloe Lane Dimera. 2012 could have been her year to shine

Archived