DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. That was one of the tells that he was gay.

Since Will frequents gay bars and has gay friends, one of whom already mauled his face, it would make more sense if he hooked up with a guy. And I'm not saying that because I think it's impossible for a gay man to be with a woman - it definitely isn't - but it makes no sense with these characters and their history, or where Will is supposed to be at now.

I thought Gabi would get pregnant and pass the baby off as Chad's, but now that Chad seems to be completely done with her and Camilla Banus is going on about the great love between Will and Gabi, I guess we're going to get Will married to Gabi while pining for Sonny?

No thanks.

• Members

I think this would all have made complete sense when Will was coming out. Gabi should have ended up pregnant after she and Will had sex last year. She also should have had a greater role in his coming out story as sh'e was his girlfriend at the time. It seems like they are rolling the clock based on how they wanted the story to go last year. I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense at this point but that's me.

• Members

When will the Daysaster end? Now I pretty much hate Will. I don't understand Gabi's obsession with Chad other than the part where he's the only straight guy around that's her age except for the bigot T who shows up again like a bad rash. They should kill EJ so the whole cast can actually get a storyline instead of this crap that's going to get this soap cancelled.

Archived