DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But they've known each other for over a year. Sonny's attention went to Chad. Will's attention went to EJ. Slowing down Batman at this point is just................I don't know..................pointless? And I don't buy that TPTB were trying to write a realistic romance either, especially when the show has never had any problem making instant couples out of the hetero characters. Not. Buying. It. Fraidy cats are what they have been I think.

• Members

I agree! I'm almost willing to bet something that Gabi ends up pregnant as well.....

ATWT did a lot of things wrong with their gay story, but at least this was a plot point they avoided. Noah did marry Ameera, but there was never any talk about it going any further than that.

• Members

Talk about ripping a story from Kyle and Fish! Kyle kissed Fish, Fish rejected him. Kyle moves on and dates Nick. Fish gets jealous,and after a bad day sleeps with and knocks up Stacy. Fish releases he has feelings for Kyle. Kyle and Fish eventually get together,

Now, Sonny kisses Will, Will rejects Sonny. Sonny moves on with Brian. Will catches Sonny & Brian together, after a bad day sleeps with Gabi (probably knocks her up). Sonny gets gay bashed. Will releases he has feeling for Sonny. Basically same song and dance. Hell DAYS, let's rip off the entire Kish story while we're at it! Gabi tries passing child off for Chad's with the help of her gold digging friend Prim who is new in town, come February a blizzard hits Salem and Sonny figures out child is Will's. Gabi gives birth, then falls in the ice and dies. Child is saved, Prim fights Will/Sonny for custody.

Archived