DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That and the story where Nick used his gay-bashing to scheme to get a man were big big mistakes. I had a lot of issues with most of the writing for Kyle and Fish, aside from some of the scenes they had alone together, and their friendships. I just wish soaps would stop writing gay stories.

• Members

OMG Peeps, this isnt Queer As Folks, its Days of our Freakin Lives LOL. Of course Gay men have slept with women after the fact, specially if they have had previous sexual relations with a woman before they came out. Steven Carrington slept with woman all in between his many gay lovers, so did Brian from QAF I think. Is it lazy, YES, is it ill timed, YES. has it been done before, YES, but its a typical soapy soap formula for any soap couple with the added gay angle. Now if Sonny were too sleep with a woman, well that would be totally out of character, Will not so much LOL. I am just happy movement is happening with these two because I have been with the "coming out" story for months LOL

• Members

That I didn't have a problem with, we see Soap characters all the time using terrible situations to their advantage. I've seen female characters use rape, pregnancies, abuse whatever to get a man. And I've seen men use a variety of different scenarios to get a woman. So that didn't bother me one bit, it was soapy. Is it wrong for people to do those things? Yes. But that's like Soap 101.

• Members

That sounds like the Zarf storyline, which I am not sure about since that romance was very limited. Bianca at most was very supportive of Zarf/Zoe (she was a transgender male who felt like a female on the inside) and she was attracted to Zoe/Zarf but I don't believe it ever went that far. I don't believe they ever even kissed.

• Members

I didn't think it was soapy, because we barely knew Nick, and he was barely ever involved with Kyle. It was basically a cipher who was on briefly, got gay-bashed, and then used his gay-bashing to help himself. It just seemed like sensationalist trash which sent out a very dangerous message. I would say the same about stories where women use rape to get a man. That's not soapy either.

The rumor was that Pratt wanted Bianca to sleep with Ryan.

Archived