DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I *want* to like Chandler Massey's Will, but his acting choices just make me cringe. That scene the other day where Will admitted to Sonny that he knew, via T, that Sonny liked him? Horrid. No subtext whatsoever. The truth was written all over Will's goofy smirking face, and the fact that Sonny actually had to ask if Will knew something was ridiculous because the answer was SO painfully obvious.

Meanwhile, Freddie Smith's Sonny is cute as a button and I'm glad he's finally getting good airtime.

• Members

I'm always afraid that if a gay character kisses a straight (or at least bi-curious) character and then that straight character decides they're gay after all, people will complain how the gay character "turned" the other one.

It's as if no one has accepted the notion of human sexuality always being in a state of flux, or that it's about who you are attracted to & why, and not necessarily which gender they are classified as.

• Members

They are such a boring pairing. The kiss looks akward. Chandler/Will looks so lost in that kiss. Even Luke and Noah had a steammer kiss...hell....Luke and Reid was 100 times hotter than that kiss....Will's smirks arent even close to the smirks he gave EJ....lol.....

Archived