DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I hate Brian but love the drama & knowing this short term, I cant wait to have his lie to Will that Brian & Sonny had sex, to blow up in Brian's face.

Now having said that, Brant Daugherty is so good as the sly, manipulative guy who plays innocent but we and he both know better. It always looks like Brant is having the time of his life as Brian.

Brant is moving to Charleston to work on Army wives. He will do the rest of this season & all of next.

Posted 16 hrs ago

Heading to Charleston today to start work on #ArmyWives

• Members

Could Will just See Sonny & Brian together on a date & realize the gift must have been ordered before the wedding & assumes Sonny doesnt want to get back together. Maybe Sonny doesnt know Will got the gift. Maybe when Sonny goes home there could be a msg from the delivery driver that he delivered the gift to Will & thats when it hits Sonny about his feelings of love with Will & gets him to want to make things right between them

• Members

I want to applaud @nbcdays for iits HONEST & TRUTHFUL story telling that is the #Wilson relationship & romance. @ChandlerMassey & @FreddieMSmith just shine in this story. As a viewer, I can feel the love between Will & Sonny. It stands true to me & so many others I know. I want to thank Days, NBC, SONY etc for just treating Wilson like any other couple.

By giving them this current agnst, they are making them a supercouple to root for. Both these characters are flawed and hurt and acting out. Even though I cant stand Brian. I feel he is a snake who only wants Sonny for the physical and was so gleeful in telling Will that more happened than did. Even though I dislike Brian, I have to say I love @BrantDaugherty's take on Brian. Brant seems to love playing this role & itr shows on screen. Will was devestated & Sonny torn over what almost happened. This is so realistic. Will & Sonny are in love with each other & are both trying to figure out how to get back to that love.

That love between them will be rekindled and I believe it will happen SOONER than Later. Their reunion is gonna be fantastic. They will recommit to each other & Will's daughter. Then on to the next chapter, the baby. If Gabi & Nick think they have it all figured and can just toss Will out of the baby's life, they better re think. When Wilson are commited to each other, they are unstopable & major force to reckon with.

Bring it on Days. I for one can't wait to see this all play out. @Blakeberris @CamilaBanus

Archived