DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Members

I agree...who the hell is Derek posted above?? Today's scenes between Sonny and Will had to be the lamest thing I have ever seen. Sonny was mad with Will for 5 seconds. The whole storyline was a waste of time...cause the breakup was bull s h it.....Sonny had a boner while chatting with Will....this whole lets be friends is crap....The part of Will saying he chose Sonny over the baby is a cop out...he was hiding it from Sonny..he didnt chose nothing....seriously I am surprised at the way Sonny was looking at Will that he didnt flash him there at the coffee shop

And what has happened to Freddie?? He looks like [!@#$%^&*]....what happened to his face?

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  1. Last day on the set of #DOOL was fun and interesting last few weeks.http://instagr.am/p/VXdZZitcFA/

2. @DerekMagyar Looks like ur Days role is a bad guy

@johnwalterseip correct! Excited for people reaction of my character on #DaysOfOurLives #nbc

9:40 PM - 6 Feb 13 · Details

• Members

If it were me I would have Gabi leave town alone, heavily pregnant, and then, months later, the baby is found, with no Gabi. They could have a whole mystery over what happened to Gabi, and maybe EJ and Sami could use his connections to get custody of the baby. This would probably cause conflict with their other, sometimes forgotten children, as well as conflict with Will, who says he doesn't want to be a father, but isn't sure once he sees his child repeating the same bizarre life he had.

• Members

Derek is playing Nick's prison pal

Given what we saw Wednesday im thinking on Feb 15th, Sonny tells Will he ordered the gift before the wedding & Will assumes that Sonny doesnt want to get back together, so he leaves. I don't think Sonny tells Will he doesnt want to get back together.

• Members

From SOD for the week of Feb 11th

Will gets a mysterious package in the mail.When he opens it he finds an MP3 player from Sonny.Since it's the day before Valentine's Day Will thinks Sonny sent it because he wants to get back together with him.Will decides to go see Sonny at the coffeehouse and takes the MP3 player with him.Freddie Smith who plays Sonny says Sonny is confused at first when Will thanks him.Then Sonny remembers he ordered the gift for Will before they broke up and just forgot to cancel it.Will is embarrassed at first but soon the two boys start bonding over the music Sonny bought for the player.Freddie says Sonny and Will has always shared a bond over music.So they start enjoying talking about music.Freedie says it's a good sign for their friendship as they are rebuilding the trust between them.However the bonding moment is ruined when Brian arrives to pick up Sonny for their date.Will is disappointed when Sonny leaves with Brian.Freddie remarks that Sonny still cares for Will but he's trying to move on with his life.

Im so loving this angst. Itll make Wilson reunion so much better.

Archived