DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same. And you know why? Because, aside from the fact that Chandler Massey cannot act (or even control his facial movements) to save his own neck, all this exercising of patience on our parts in order to get to this leg of the journey has yielded little, if any, results.

We should feel as if all the fits and starts throughout this story have been worth it for this moment alone...and we don't...at least, I don't. If anything, I feel cheated. Massey is dreadful to watch, Will is unsympathetic, and Sonny couldn't be less developed as a character if they tried.

So, okay, they've kissed. Fine. What else you've got, DAYS?

• Members

Don't get me wrong: Luke and Noah left me feeling cold as well. (Really, America and AS THE WORLD TURNS fans, what did you see in those two?) However, I had more patience for those two, because I felt like the writers were clear from the get where they wanted to go with them.

• Members

What bugs me is that they will get endless praise simply because the characters are gay. Plus Massey won an Emmy which I guess means he's already blessed as a great actor. I was watching the scene in that clip. It was a decent kiss but CM was smirking all the way through the scene. I'm not enamored with Freddie Smith but I think he's certainly a better actor and deserves more than what he's been given. It's a shame that he and Abby are cousins and they have no kind of relationship.

• Members

You know what I wish happens next? I wish Sonny and Will would become a full-fledged couple. (No, hear me out.) I wish they would become an actual couple, and that anyone who isn't on their side comes around to it. Heck, let 'em set up housekeeping if you want. Then, I want DAYS to lower the boom: either Will meets a hot girl who is new to Salem, or he hooks up with one who is in town already (NOT GABI!). Will begins to question whether he is truly gay, but he has to keep up the charade in order to maintain peace with Sonny and their loved ones.

Will juggles his double life for as long as possible. But when Sonny is diagnosed with an STD, Will realizes he gave it to him, and that he caught it from the girl. That is when the truth has to come out. Sonny asks Will flat-out whether he is really gay, or maybe even bisexual. Will must admit he believes he is merely heterosexual after all and that when he and Sonny have sex, he has to pretend he's with this other girl in order to get through it.

Sonny kicks Will out. Everyone in Salem learns the truth and turns against Will for hurting Sonny (except Sami, of course, and E.J.). Will leaves town in shame, as Sonny stays behind and rebuilds his life.

• Members

That's how I feel, they've made Will too boring. I think it would have brought more to the story had Will continued on his Dimera wannabe road. It would have gave them more conflict with the parents, Sonny also would not be liking it. They took Will too far backwards to start this story, back to Gabi was the worst idea for them to do.

• Members

They needed something big to break them up as friends where Sonny was hurting but said [!@#$%^&*] you Will...I am moving on and Will left to be alone and bitter for losing Sonny as a friend. Then down the road he realizes what he lost...not a one day episode turnaround of oh I slept with Gabi now I am a man ....so i can go be gay again crap....i still wish T and Sonny had really had a big d fight with Sonny upset with Will etc..etc.....there is just no suspense...nothing...

Archived