DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is with all the HATE on Chandler. I woulkd thiunk bashing an actor is aganist the rules here, Errol?

Second this is way better than ATWT ever was

Will is gay not BI. He is not gonna fall for a woman

If Gabi is pregnant then it will bring story for Sonny & Will. Do you just want them at CG giving out coffee?

Also before anyone here, calls out an actor's acting maybe you should try a week on a soap or hell even a day & see if you can do it

• Members

I agree that the Chandler hate is a bit much, he really is no worse than any younger actor or actress we have on any soap at the moment.

But this story really isn't better than ATWT, and never will be. It's bad, but so is the rest of Days

The story has been going around in circles since forever, you have two actors who have ZERO chemistry, you have one character, Sonny, who is criminally boring and poorly developed, and to top it all off if a baby comes along you'll be throwing ANOTHER character, Gabi, who is criminally boring and poorly developed into the mix.

It's just a dead story. And the coffin just keeps getting one nail into it, after the other.

• Members

If he's not BI they've done an awful job portraying that. HIs sex scene with Gabi had more chemistry than his with Sonny and the first thing

TomSell and his crew did was take a character that was portrayed as gay, strong, and had come out to his family and take him 35 steps

back to sleeping with Gabi because of what really daddy yelled at him?

I believe MarDar's Will was gay. TomSell's Will is all over the place that if he was emotional again he would sleep again with another woman.

• Members

I guess you missed the episode of the sexx where will stated he is GAY not BI. Please stop putting Gay into a box. I know many gay people who after coming out slept with a female and they are still GAY.

Will is more comfortable now that he is with Sonny than I saw him during the MarDar writing. Will's not gonna go back to women.

Also Will just came out 5 months ago. He was yelled at By Sonny for no reason. T said his family may not be as accepting as they say and then his Dad basically called him a loser and Lucas has done far worse. Will's self esteeem was at a low. Then he saw Brian & Sonny & thought I lost Sonny. So he hung out with Gabi and they talked about when they were together and sex happened cause the people in the room were comfy with each other

I seriously doubt Will would just have had sex with a random gal, it was because he cares 4 Gabi. It was familar

• Members

Ok so ATWT was better? Not even close. Lets not forget the psycho Dad and the cousins of Luke's that wanted his sperm and Noah blamming Luke for being blind. Thats bad enough but how about the fact that P&G blocked any Nuke kissing for a year and went out of the way not to even show it. Even panning the camera away as they kissed under the misletoe at Christmas.

Put that with what Forbes March (Mason) said that P&G wouldnt even allow the gay characters to put their hands on each other's shoulders. Yeah they did better than Days. Hell No.

At the end of Monday's show (Sept 24th), we will have seen four Wilson Kisses. All shot closeup. That right there is 100% better than all that was NUKE. Wilson's dialogue is even 100% better

• Members

LOL, yeah, u dont loose your "gay card" if you have slept with a woman LOL!

After a year of reading the biotching and moaning (myself included) in this thread about the slowness of this story, FINALLY it is moving, and I am enjoying it! Chandler and Freddie are def selling this couple for me!

And next week there is def more kissage LOL!

• Members

Freddie Smith (Sonny) Tweeted his airdates for Oct-Dec 2012

284117_10151216955151001_1867805431_n.jpg

Original Source: https://twitter.com/...117768361627649

Ok Freddie was on 36 episodes in 2011. so far in 2012 he has done 41 episodes. Then add 6 for Oct which makes 47. Then add 10 for Nov and that makes 57. Finally in Dec, FS will be on 11 episodes which will bring his 2012 total to 68 episodes. That is 32 episodes more than 2011. That makes 104 episodes total between 2011 and 2012. So In Freddie's 18 months on Days come Dec 2012, he will have been on a avg of 5.7 or 6 episodes per month

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for bumping

Week Of Jan 28th

The latest SOD (2/4/13) features an article about Will and Sonny.

Brian puts the moves on Sonny, fully aware that he's having problems with Will.

Freddie Smith previews that "He catches Sonny at a vulnerable time and he agrees to the date." Smith also points out that Will's secret that he fathered Gabi's baby played a huge role in Sonny's decision to go out with Brian. "In contrast to Will, Brian seems more mature and seems to have his life together," Smith says.

Wile Sonny is with Brian, the two kiss-and it's seen by Will. But, later, when Brian tries to have sex with Sonny, he backs off, saying that he isn't ready to get that close. Will, meanwhile, runs into Justin, who lends a sympathetic ear.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Brian from gloating to Will that he had sex with Sonny...

For more, check out the latest SOD.

Week Of Feb 4th

Will makes a heartbreaking admission to Sonny. Is there any hope for a reunion for those two?

Will gives Sonny back his key & tells him he loves him so much he almost gave up his daughter for him

Week Of February 11th

Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day.

Nick reassures Gabi that everything will be all right for their family.

Thursday-Gabi worries that Sonny will cause problems for her.

My Speculation on Wilson & Valentines Day

Actually all of Wilson have a bad V-Day
Will gets the gift which was engraved to our new beginning. Will takes the gift and goes to Sonny thinking he has another chance. He sees Sonny but he is with Brian and Will is devesated. He tells someone to give Sonny back the gift. Maybe at that time Sonny is telling Brian they cant be together. Then Sonny gets the gift back. He realizes that Will got his gift and was just there and what he must saw. This devestates Sonny. However, I think this will be the catalyst that gets Wilson to finally start working thru all this and coming back to each other.

Archived