DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brian was never gonna be anything big. Just the catalyst to get Will & Sonny on theiur road to romance. Plus Brant (Brian) is very busy with other TV & film roles and he always called this job a guest arc.

IMHO Days did that character of Brian no favors. They wrote him as someone who came across with Will as a Militant gay who you better do it the way I want or your wrong

Then with Sonny, he said Im interested. Sonny told him i wanna wait for Will. he is worth it. Brian seemed fine with that but then came back the NEXT Day & asked Sonny out again. Then was upset he was stillinto Will. Then the next night or maybe even that night, he came back and tried to smooze Adrienne & Vic on his side. Then he just got Sonny & him concert tickets when Sonny said he didnt want to go. He returned and was pissed at Sonny & gave him the tickets.

Look Brian may be HOT to some but any rational person who has already told someone, Im into another guy would think someone else constantly coming over and asking them out creepy & borderline stalkish. That is what Brian came across to me this whole time.

It would have maybe worked better if he was just a friend to Sonny and did not push then maybe Sonny would have given Brian a chance. However, even there, I seriously doubt it. Sonny gave his heart to Will a long time ago.

• Members

Freddie has become too bloated. He either gained weight or he bulked up too much. I dont know why....the story they said he was bulking up for never came to life.

Will and Sonny are so forced. I thought the episode on Friday was horendous. They way they couldnt tell each other stuff because of Chad walking in and then the phone call...just contrived writing...surprised it came from Richard Culliton. The talks Will has had with the grandmas has been hilarious though......but making Will to be some hot guy with white wings on the writers part is a bit much. I hated how Marlena was gloating all over Will and told him he wasnt a loser...cause grandma he is. I liked Kate's take....i have this great guy....etc...etc.....lol

Will is Sami 2.0...its always about him and his drama......Will and Sonny are boring together....the previous writers and now these messed up the chance to make them likeable.

• Members

Sonny should have really told Will the honest truth. How he is all drama and all about him. How he was there for him 24/7 yet he treats him like dirt. It should have been an all out throttle from Sonny. This whole lets not talk about it/forget it because I still have the hots for you but you dont know cause you are stupid cute...but its ok...is pure bull [!@#$%^&*] and boring lazy writing. I have seen it before.

Archived