DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The top picture is the labor day week and the bottom pick is for next week. It looks like Sonny forgives him like that....Im sure Will wont tell him he slept with Gabbi....I wonder how he will found out...I am sure he will forgive him for that...although they arent a couple.

• Members

Check it:

* Will and Sonny decide to go away for awhile to determine whether there's really a "WilSon."

* Gabi takes a pregnancy test...which comes back positive.

* Gabi is desperate to see Will, but Will has turned off his cell & no one will tell her where he and Sonny have gone.

* During their "gay-cation," Will and Sonny become a couple.

* Will and Sonny return to Salem and plan to tell everyone...except Gabi has a bombshell of her own to drop during the festivities.

* Sonny steps back from the situation immediately, believing Will needs to concentrate on his and Gabi's baby.

* Will reluctantly plunges into impending fatherhood, but neither he nor Sonny can get each other off their minds.

• Members

I will be so happy if Gabi aint preggo and give Days props for not going the usual route

On QAF, Linds slept with that male painter in season 4 and it screwed up her relationship with Mel for most of season 5. So it does happen

Archived