Y&R: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit, I kind of liked Darnell today. Too bad he is going to be used to prop Aunt Jack, and Maria is going to continue to ignore possible storyline for the AA cast. I can't believe that Maria isn't set on making a triangle with Sarge,Harmony and Olivia. That's what really needs to happen, everyone knows it.

It's very sad and it makes me wonder again, why Maria thinks giving the AA cast a story, is putting them all in group scenes as glorified extras in Cane and Lily's scenes. Why does Maria not get that she has 2 powerful black divas on the show right now with Debi Morgan and Tonya Lee Williams. Why hasn't she rewatched the Nathan/Olivia/Keesha aids story from the archives to see the potential for such powerful scenes??

Maybe i shouldn't have to ask why, but it's again just very sad and shameful of Maria.

• Members

The scene where Chelsea runs out after Anita spills the beans, and FauxToria looks to Billy for guidance, Billy nods his head giving her permission to run after Chelsea... seemed to symbolize everything that is awful about this stuporcouple.

On the upside -- Avery is back. wub.png

• Members

Love that Avery is back too. HATE that Daisy is back. What a ridiculous tale.

Everything else was lame, Jack and the therapist(did Williams ham it up with his shouting or what), Victor/Genevieve(snore), and Anita/Chelsea exposed wasn't that great although I kinda like the pair. At least Nikki has dumped Victor.

Archived